Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Giveaway available to members not online? TestkeGiveaway available to members not online? Trail2Giveaway available to members not online? Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Giveaway available to members not online? TestkeGiveaway available to members not online? Trail2Giveaway available to members not online? Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Giveaway available to members not online?

Go down 
+3
Loyale
stn37
Jstrynhrtme
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jstrynhrtme
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

Giveaway available to members not online? Empty
PostSubject: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:45 pm

We need a site giveaway available to people not able to be online alot... As i am not at my grandmas anymore and cant be online all day anymore... Maybe like 3 hours at the most a day... So im not on the site all the time (even though i want to be)
Plus idk about yall but its kinda irritating seeing only 7 people online and i wasnt on for the opportunity to win
Back to top Go down
stn37
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:25 am

i like this idea tbh, because it would give everyone who uses this site a chance ay winning something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Hm. How about I go onto the list of the most recent posts, and I choose someone to win the daily forum giveaway from there.

Would you guys prefer that?
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Ehh I like my odds how they are c;
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Loyale wrote:
Hm. How about I go onto the list of the most recent posts, and I choose someone to win the daily forum giveaway from there.

If we do itlike that, somebody that has a 'active' history to them, like me, could post a lot and have a higher chance of winning.
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:11 pm

killer2237 wrote:
Loyale wrote:

If we do itlike that, somebody that has a 'active' history to them, like me, could post a lot and have a higher chance of winning.

Sounds like you just wanna make it so you can win Wink
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 pm

I can do this: I will randomly select a recent post, then I will read the post and ensure that it isn't just spam.

If it isn't, that player wins.

Does that sound better?
Back to top Go down
Jstrynhrtme
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Yeah loyale i like that idea... Better odds for me to win Wink haha
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Loyale wrote:
I can do this: I will randomly select a recent post, then I will read the post and ensure that it isn't just spam.

If it isn't, that player wins.

Does that sound better?

Sounds fair, and if it is spam you pick a new post? Or you could not pick a new post so people get the hint not to spam forums Smile
Back to top Go down
xLucky
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
xLucky

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:13 pm

I like the idea where you pick someone that is online better than the recent posts one, but that might just be me..
Back to top Go down
Jstrynhrtme
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Well thats if you can stay online alot... But i cant... Im an active poster in forums but im not on 24 hours a day :/
Back to top Go down
stn37
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:27 am

i don't know if this would work or not, but maybe if a member was just randomly picked from the memberlist, online or offline. and once they come online they win the prize? =O
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:33 pm

stn37 wrote:
i don't know if this would work or not, but maybe if a member was just randomly picked from the memberlist, online or offline. and once they come online they win the prize? =O

That's what I originally thought it was before I found out it was only for online members :p
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:59 pm

stn37 wrote:

No because that would not encourage forum activity. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:59 pm

where as it isn't as fair that people can't get online as much the ones that are on more should have better chances at getting the prize instead of those who can't be online as much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway available to members not online?   Giveaway available to members not online? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giveaway available to members not online?
Page 1 of 1