Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Brainstorming would be appreciated TestkeBrainstorming would be appreciated Trail2Brainstorming would be appreciated Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Brainstorming would be appreciated TestkeBrainstorming would be appreciated Trail2Brainstorming would be appreciated Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Brainstorming would be appreciated

Go down 
+2
nono square
Fantasy Lost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

Brainstorming would be appreciated Empty
PostSubject: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:50 am

I've been thinking of maybe like a experience related rank in the chat that could lead up to a permanant rank as you paid it off with getting small pots. Or maybe a payment plan with people like me who get money but end up staking it away to hit that legendary mark (100m) >_< Idk how it could be set in motion though because I would hate to see people try to settle into this fc just to gain a hosting type rank just to scam and ruin this chats good name. Any suggestions my fellow m8s? Post away
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:52 am

i support this 100% beacuse some people in the cc are loyale and i think can be trusted and me and fant have been in this cc for a long time same as others, but we cant afford host and can be great host if we ever get the option. just saying ^.~
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:38 am

Same here. Iv been here since the start of the fc. Tho I know that not everyones legit and thats why they do the payment thingy. So I mean if Loyale was to do this he'd really have to get to know you and U would need to put alot of work into the clan to show loyale your really LEGIT
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:14 pm

definately i just think it would be a nice change if loyale could get some of us that have been here helping as they can to finally get a rank and even expanding fc by hosting dps once they got money and hiring adverts so even more betters head to our spot
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:16 pm

yeah im not saying it would be a fast process, it should take time so that loyale and other players can earn ur trust.
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:21 pm

I've been with the FC since the start and have held wagers for people here before, but I think all ranks should be paid for. (Personally I haven't gotten one because I'm saving my way to my first phat and all, and I would only be hosting tourneys and wagers.)

We expect all hosts to be legit, and that's the reason why you have to earn it before buying it. The cash helps support all the drops and giveaways, it isn't just to make sure you're legit.

As for payment plans, I think some people have already done that before but you could ask loyale about giving a downpayment for a rank.
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:02 pm

zelda ur relly getting old think u know everything abt the fc, in all reality u hang in the fc for drop parties and i see u in every other fc drop parties as well spamming for them.. calm ur tits ur a forums whore and a drop party leecher.
Back to top Go down
henboy6
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:04 pm

nono your retarted. zelda is a huge part of loyale. if you were more than 3 days into this forum you would know that
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:05 pm

nono square wrote:
zelda ur relly getting old think u know everything abt the fc, in all reality u hang in the fc for drop parties and i see u in every other fc drop parties as well spamming for them.. calm ur tits ur a forums whore and a drop party leecher.

Correct your grammar before you attempt to flame me please.
I go to other drops for free cash yes, but so do most people in the FC.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:14 pm

henboy if im correct your pretty new as well so im not sure what your saying. And zelda i asked for brainstorming not just shooting down the idea atleast help the forums instead of just shooting stuff down everytime
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:20 pm

I just explained why IMO I think ranks should be paid for.. I wasn't shutting down anything just giving my opinion which is what you asked for isn't it?
Back to top Go down
bigbruiser61

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:22 pm

someone close this thread before everyone starts raging
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:10 pm

L0l stop fighting. Dont be rude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming would be appreciated   Brainstorming would be appreciated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainstorming would be appreciated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: Suggestions :: Clan Suggestions-
Jump to: