Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. TestkeSuggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Trail2Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. TestkeSuggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Trail2Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.

Go down 
+8
xLucky
whalee hawk
Rezandel
nono square
Loyale
Fantasy Lost
henboy6
One Century
12 posters
AuthorMessage
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:23 am

Hey guys just letting you know if you have a fish mask SELL IT NOW. It's not going to be a rare, everyone has it nowadays and it's only going down. When I recently got mine it sold for 2.6m. It's only going down so sell it ASAP guys.
Back to top Go down
henboy6
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:04 am

yeah it is gonna b a rare. after this summer it will be impossible to get
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:47 pm

just sell em to loyale Laughing he has an addiction to fish masks
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Me and godfather are doing a fish mask race.

I'll buy any of them 2.5m each.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Loyale wrote:
Me and godfather are doing a fish mask race.

I'll buy any of them 2.5m each.
suuuuureeee a race >_>....
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:47 pm

i think loyale is going to win this race
Back to top Go down
Rezandel
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:24 am

Funny, now you can sell then for 5M+. Nice one onwer;) Bought mine for 1.6M
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:40 am

loyale do you have 50+ fm?
Back to top Go down
xLucky
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
xLucky

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:51 pm

just sold mine for 6.9m, i got is for 4.2m..

Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:59 pm

0.0 well this is awkward. I can't seem to get why they went up. Could've had 3m more -.-
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:11 pm

cuz people like the fish masks for some reason affraid
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:28 pm

owner of w18 i said the same thing xD I thought they were gonna dropp.
Back to top Go down

Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
☆

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:34 pm

I kept mine for a week and it dropped so I sold it and good thing I did it went down more :p
Back to top Go down
.Joey.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Buuuutttt.... if everyone starts selling it... then that means not many people will have it, THEN it becomes a rare, cause soon u can't get it anymore Shocked
Back to top Go down
henboy6
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:45 pm

joey youre forgetting that in order for someone to sell it, someone has to buy it so there will still be the same number of fish masks
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:41 pm

.Joey. wrote:
Buuuutttt.... if everyone starts selling it... then that means not many people will have it, THEN it becomes a rare, cause soon u can't get it anymore Shocked

You should know the concept of supply/demand. If everyone were to try to sell their fish masks at once, it would be hard for some people to sell them if not as many people wanted them, so the price would quickly crash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.   Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion to all those with a Fish Mask.
Page 1 of 1