Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Beta Servers TestkeBeta Servers Trail2Beta Servers Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Beta Servers

Go down 
+4
DELETED
WhiteFlowers
One Century
Zeldamatt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:47 pm

I want to know what you guys think about the beta.. I've tried it but it just crashes every 5 seconds for me. I've seen free virtus and torva, godswords and Ovls at the store in lum but can't stay online long enough to check out the stores :l
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 am

Zeldamatt wrote:
I want to know what you guys think about the beta.. I've tried it but it just crashes every 5 seconds for me. I've seen free virtus and torva, godswords and Ovls at the store in lum but can't stay online long enough to check out the stores :l

Just checked my e-mails, I'm one of the lucky 50,000 Very Happy Is it really true... Are there really free Torva and stuff?
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:24 am

their giving it away in the beta for testing, it wont be carried through to the real game
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 am

Now that it works for me, I can say for sure it's pretty much a private server by Jagex. Stores with mass amounts of free armour and weapons from bronze to torva/divines. You can reset your account in beta to match how your account is in real RS in lobby, so duping is easy.

Things you can't access in beta:
Grand Exchange clerk
Collect option from banker
Anything that involves a global world (Crucible, fight pits, Buthorpe games room)
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:26 am

Zeldamatt wrote:
Now that it works for me, I can say for sure it's pretty much a private server by Jagex. Stores with mass amounts of free armour and weapons from bronze to torva/divines. You can reset your account in beta to match how your account is in real RS in lobby, so duping is easy.

Things you can't access in beta:
Grand Exchange clerk
Collect option from banker
Anything that involves a global world (Crucible, fight pits, Buthorpe games room)

Wait so you can be whatever level you want to be? Or is it linked specifically to your own account?
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:50 am

When you import your account to beta, it brings your account exactly the same as in RS when you last logged out.
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:19 am

Got in Smile wish you could give your self stats.
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:59 am

I can't wait to log in and have my first party hat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:17 pm

My bank in beta after some pro merching:
Beta Servers 343tc1i
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:41 pm

UPDATE OF BETA MERCHING <3
Beta Servers 2vwiqn5

Street price on items in beta:

Fury - 100M
Steads - 150M
3a plate and legs - 1B
3a kiteshield - 750M
Cracker - 10B
Blue phat - 4B
Phat set - 13B+
Santa hat - 100-150M
Mask set - 600-750M

Mithril seeds - 500k-1M each
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:29 pm

LOL? What do you mean when you say "Pro Merching" You're kidding right? -.-
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Naw I get trades from people and make 2B profit per trade Wink

My bank after some final duping with Divysian
Beta Servers 28lcmc6
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Can you dup the cracker?
Also lil money making guide in beta ~ Alch Divines for 1.2m/Divine. Not to much but it's decent.
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 pm

D2M3 wrote:
Can you dup the cracker?
Also lil money making guide in beta ~ Alch Divines for 1.2m/Divine. Not to much but it's decent.

Can only dupe items you had in RS which is why I have so many santas and mask sets. I merch for a lot better money than alching divines.
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:00 am

damn i signed up but nvr got accepted. it looks decent though but can be boring prolly.
Back to top Go down
Mithrilbet
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
Mithrilbet

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:51 am

Personally, seeing as i've played runescape for a long time, I think that the combat beta will be the death of rs it self. Jagex is just becoming more self induldging and honestly, they're more in it for the profits than the players. I wished the Andrew Gower was still the CEO of Jagex. :\
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:56 am

the game is completely ruined the 2 handed weapons thing is just so dumb... more people would play if they left it like this... but now since they are just going to ruin the game a majority of the people will quit
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:30 am

i wont quit i'll just eventually get used to it and adapt like all the other times, but if edge is multi then pvp is over for me.... looks good but i'll have to be the jusge of that on 6TH JULY
Back to top Go down
Mithrilbet
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
Mithrilbet

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:27 pm

We will all have to judge it on that day. It's like judgement day for runescape on July 6th lol.
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:31 pm

The combat system itself is awful, I'm gonna get 94 mage for veng so I can PK while I still can.
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:52 am

Matt! When you're on let's dupe together and we'll split... I just want like 5b... we'll do it multiple times >Smile
Back to top Go down
Dixe Normus
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Owner Of W18 wrote:
Zeldamatt wrote:

Just checked my e-mails, I'm one of the lucky 50,000 Very Happy Is it really true... Are there really free Torva and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beta Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Servers   Beta Servers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta Servers
Page 1 of 1