Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! TestkeTo All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Trail2To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! TestkeTo All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Trail2To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!

Go down 
+9
CPX-R
tm stars
Dr tankage
Esial
Dgf
WhiteFlowers
DELETED
Zeldamatt
One Century
13 posters
AuthorMessage
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Empty
PostSubject: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:29 am

Alright, I have been on these forums long enough to have my fair share of people constantly saying they got cleaned, hacked, molested, and butt raped. Here's the thing, anyone that's gambled has gotten cleaned before. If you get hacked it's your own fault, YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYONE OR ANYTHING! I've been scammed 700m+ in total from previous F.C's. I even have a video of me getting scammed a Santa Hat bet. When I first started RuneScape I got hacked almost daily due to my stupidity and the fact that I trusted people too much. In the end guys, DON'T QUIT! If you're quiting because you just got bored in general then fine, but when you quit because you got hacked/cleaned/scammed then don't rage quit! You can do so many things to make the money back, attend drop parties, advertise, check out money-making guides. We all get cleaned, and it took me that 700m to realize that you sometimes need to hold on to your money.
I hope I got my point across, it's just sad to see that so many people are leaving the community.
Thank you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:15 am

I've been scammed maybe twice since returning to RS, once the first day I gave a F2p doubler 600k, and once by a host a 13M pot logged on which was refunded.

I've never been hacked on my main in my 7 or so years of RS, and have been cleaned once for my first 60M which I rebuilt in 9 days of no gambling and have never been cleaned since.

I've also never been lured successfully. I've been lured for my santa twice but I know when I'm being lured and have anti'd 3M from one of the lures.

Why? I'm not that stupid. Don't go downloading fake bots or even going all in on a bet, it's just stupid. Sometimes people are just asking to be lured, hacked or scammed their GP by doing stupid things.

My point? Don't be an idiot guys.
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 am

Zeldamatt wrote:
I've been scammed maybe twice since returning to RS, once the first day I gave a F2p doubler 600k, and once by a host a 13M pot logged on which was refunded.

I've never been hacked on my main in my 7 or so years of RS, and have been cleaned once for my first 60M which I rebuilt in 9 days of no gambling and have never been cleaned since.

I've also never been lured successfully. I've been lured for my santa twice but I know when I'm being lured and have anti'd 3M from one of the lures.

Why? I'm not that stupid. Don't go downloading fake bots or even going all in on a bet, it's just stupid. Sometimes people are just asking to be lured, hacked or scammed their GP by doing stupid things.

My point? Don't be an idiot guys.

Couldn't have said it better myself Smile
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 pm

I got scammed 4m when i had a 10m bank and did not give up. Now i have like a 20m bank. Dont stop trying. If you do you get cleaned/hacked/scammed check out our Daily Fourm Giveaway ~Make money WITHOUT RISK!
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:00 pm

everytime i say i quit i come back the next day and rebuild anyway so it's call good lads Very Happy wish me luck anyway 5manning a 25hour dry streak at corp <3
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Good to hear that people aren't quitting due to there losses, keep on trying! It's worth it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dgf
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Dgf

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:53 am

I think mine is the saddest of All, :l , I made 50m to about 1.47b and it all got scammed in 1 blow. It was Horrible No
Back to top Go down
Esial

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:17 pm

To keep yourself from getting cleaned, keep your best armor set and weapons (bandos/ags) in the bank so if you run out of money you have a backup set to fall on. hehe works for me and i've been "cleaned" and rebuilt 3 times now <3
Back to top Go down
Dr tankage
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: cleaned   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Ive been cleaned about 100 times from turning 500k into like 5m almost every day its not very fun but i dont really mind its just a game to have fun.
Back to top Go down
tm stars
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:14 pm

yea i used to not really care if i got cleaned every day but when i got cleaned today i found my self rageing its weird
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:29 pm

it sucks to get cleaned worst feeling
Back to top Go down
Snowman191

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:10 pm

I lost just over 980mil dicing, 8 loses in a row, but here I am, still gambling. Point: Don't quit, it's just virtual money, and it can still be fun after you lose.
Back to top Go down
tm stars
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:29 pm

ive actually been just sitting in the ge for two day doing nothing being cleaned isint much fun. Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:37 pm

getting cleaned sucks so much i can't stand that feeling its like why do i play this shit game
Back to top Go down
Snowman191

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:59 pm

I actually just got cleaned again, 3rd time.

I now have 900k. Still playing, just gonna skill now, get another 99.
Back to top Go down
tm stars
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:01 pm

I have 5 99's and have no intrest for skilling anymore its just not fun. Crying or Very sad Sleep
Back to top Go down
ima partyhat
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
ima partyhat

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:20 pm

i dont think any of my rs friends have been butt-raped before..
atleast no1 has told me.. lol.
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:36 am

it is very wise to hold your money but i cant it burns a hole in my brain when i know i have 1m and i can bet it >..>
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:47 am

nono square wrote:
it is very wise to hold your money but i cant it burns a hole in my brain when i know i have 1m and i can bet it >..>

I think that feeling is mutual with many people. A good suggestion would be to let a host hold on to your money for a little while until you reach a certain goal. I've personally done that with Prophase Smile
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:07 pm

snow man whats ur combat maybe we can do some pvm or something
Back to top Go down
L4zE

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Now he wants a photo
You already know though
You only live once; thats the motto nigga YOLO
We scam em eryday, eryday, eryday
Like we sittin' in our chairs, nigga we don't really play
Erday,erday, fuck what anybody say
Can't see em cause the money in the way; real nigga wasup.

Anyways TBH i get cleaned every dam day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!   To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To All Those People Constantly Losing Banks!
Page 1 of 1