Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
getting ranks in the cc Testkegetting ranks in the cc Trail2getting ranks in the cc Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
getting ranks in the cc Testkegetting ranks in the cc Trail2getting ranks in the cc Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

getting ranks in the cc

Go down 
+5
Dgf
Metaphase
Fantasy Lost
2D7
nono square
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

getting ranks in the cc Empty
PostSubject: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:48 pm

im just wondering, if i help out the clan and the cit, can i get ranked in the cc? i have reached my 1k limit this week and im gonna keep it going Razz
Back to top Go down
2D7
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
2D7

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:51 pm

keep it up bro i think loyale with think through it and might reawrd you with a rank
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:17 pm

yeah the other day prophase put me and few other people that were just there doing it a rank upn in cc
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:25 pm

hell yeah im gonna keep it up untill we can reahc the highest tier. and btw does our weekly limit raise once we get the next tier?
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:07 am

nope im pretty sure its 1k cap per player at all tiers
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:13 am

damn thats shitty gonna need more people if we wanna reach our cap..
Back to top Go down
Metaphase

Metaphase

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:53 am

dont worry ill be their with you guys shortly capping out Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:21 am

u better be meta u been slackin
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 am

good we need as much as possible
Back to top Go down
2D7
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
2D7

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:32 am

lool looking at these convo's i wanna join the clan to.
Back to top Go down
Dgf
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Dgf

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Gl man
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:46 pm

gl buddy
Back to top Go down
Mithrilbet
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
Mithrilbet

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:08 pm

What do you guys mean by weekly caps? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:30 pm

every week everyone has a cap of 1k resources so that would be the cap we are talking about
Back to top Go down
Mithrilbet
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
Mithrilbet

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:12 am

Fantasy Lost wrote:
every week everyone has a cap of 1k resources so that would be the cap we are talking about
Well, how can I get into the clan Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mithrilbet
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
Mithrilbet

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:14 am

Fantasy Lost wrote:
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Juan Reborn wrote:
Fantasy Lost wrote:

you can get into the clan by joining the 'loyal' clan chat chanel as a guest and asking to be recruited
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:36 pm

jaun just ask loyale he will invite u if u ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Ah sorry for my late response:

Prophase has been taking the iniative for making clan ranks: I don't really mind what ranks he works out with everyone. So answers to your questions...

If your helping out at citadel and coming to clan events then you can get clan ranks. Very Happy
(Talk to Prophase!)

The cap raises by 250 at each tier. If you are willing to reach the cap each week then we REALLY appreciate that. :p

Let's build our citadel from the ground up! I'll try to get it more advertised so we have more helpers. (It's a lot more fun to cap in groups Wink )

Oh btw: Anyone in the clan can do invites. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Topic moved to correct section. Please check where you post Smile

- Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting ranks in the cc   getting ranks in the cc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting ranks in the cc
Page 1 of 1