Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Rebuild Mode Activated. TestkeRebuild Mode Activated. Trail2Rebuild Mode Activated. Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Rebuild Mode Activated. TestkeRebuild Mode Activated. Trail2Rebuild Mode Activated. Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Rebuild Mode Activated.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

Rebuild Mode Activated. Empty
PostSubject: Rebuild Mode Activated.   Rebuild Mode Activated. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 am

So I recently got cleaned and rage quited for a day -.- When I came back Loyale was nice enough to hire me for some starting cash. This post will mainly be dedicated on me going try-hard in order to get my first 100M in about half a year or so. I will be using many methods, whether it be skilling or just plain advertising for the wonderful hosts in this F.C
I'll also be attending all Drop Parties I can go to, and try to win some give-aways. Anything to get me to that 100M, if anyone would like to make a very small donation, that's fine. Keep in mind that it's a DONATION. Meaning I'm not asking anyone for anything unless you're willing to offer. Thank you all so much, and I hope you'll enjoy this journey as much as I will.

Current Progress:
15M--- Out Of --- 100M

Last edited by Owner Of W18 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

Rebuild Mode Activated. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuild Mode Activated.   Rebuild Mode Activated. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:23 am

gl owner Very Happy im joining u on that goal on my main
Back to top Go down

Rebuild Mode Activated.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: RS Discussion :: Goals and Achievements-
Jump to: