Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
How to play Flower Poker TestkeHow to play Flower Poker Trail2How to play Flower Poker Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
How to play Flower Poker TestkeHow to play Flower Poker Trail2How to play Flower Poker Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

How to play Flower Poker

Go down 
+3
DELETED
Prophase
One Century
7 posters
AuthorMessage
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

How to play Flower Poker Empty
PostSubject: How to play Flower Poker   How to play Flower Poker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:41 pm

1. Hand the bet to a host, this can be a wager or just a bet against the host himself.

2. Once the money has been given to the host plant 5 flowers.

3. The wins are based on how much pairs a person gets of the same flower, they are as follows:

1 pair < 2 pair < 3 of a kind

3 of a kind < Full House < 4 of a kind < 5 of a kind

BLACK AND WHITE ARE AUTO-WINS

Keywords:
Bust = No matching pairs
1p = One pair (Two of a kind)
3oak = 3 of a kind
FH = Full House (In case you do not know, a full house is when you have 3oak and a pair.)
4oak = 4 of a kind
5oak = 5 of a kind

Note: Be sure to finish planting ALL your flowers, even though it might seem like you have no hopes of winning, you never know you might be able to pull out a black or white Wink

I hope this guide will help you all with your gambling needs.
Administrators feel free to edit this post if I am mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Prophase
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Prophase

PostSubject: Re: How to play Flower Poker   How to play Flower Poker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Great thread, thanks, stickied
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: How to play Flower Poker   How to play Flower Poker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Prophase wrote:
Great thread, thanks, stickied

Thanks, just doing my job Smile
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: How to play Flower Poker   How to play Flower Poker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:03 pm

I dont really get it. Flower poker there isnt much like texas holdem
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: How to play Flower Poker   How to play Flower Poker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:07 pm

D2M3 wrote:

Flower Poker is probably the most evened out flower game, but who am I to judge.
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How to play Flower Poker   How to play Flower Poker Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Good job. because I'm a cheap person, I am probably not going to be playing though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Esial

PostSubject: Re: How to play Flower Poker   How to play Flower Poker Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:22 pm

I feel that a 5oak should be ranked higher than a black/white.. because quite honestly i see like 10-15 blacks/whites daily but i've only seen a 5oak twice so far lol. Please comment in agreeance or disagreeance.
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: How to play Flower Poker   How to play Flower Poker Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:47 pm

D2M3 wrote:

Flower poker is more like 5-card rather than texas.
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: How to play Flower Poker   How to play Flower Poker Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:26 pm

definitely like 5 cards but you can't trade in flowers how you can trade in so many cards haha that been funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to play Flower Poker   How to play Flower Poker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to play Flower Poker
Page 1 of 1