Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
what did you do before you found runescape Testkewhat did you do before you found runescape Trail2what did you do before you found runescape Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
what did you do before you found runescape Testkewhat did you do before you found runescape Trail2what did you do before you found runescape Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

what did you do before you found runescape

Go down 
+10
Meow
kissmyhiney
Wilderness
WhiteFlowers
nono square
Fantasy Lost
One Century
Dgf
12paintball1
Optimal
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Optimal
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

what did you do before you found runescape Empty
PostSubject: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:51 pm

sense runescape is down for god knows how long. brings up a question. What game or other thing did yall play or do before you found runescape. Surprised

Ps. i started in classic >_>
Back to top Go down
12paintball1
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:09 am

Hello guys its 12paintball1 and my rsn is Meadowfalls
Back to top Go down
Dgf
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Dgf

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:01 am

Lol, i don't even remember
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:29 am

I'd probably have to say I just played on my PS3 all day and my DS. I was an UB3R N3RD G4M3R back then, now things have changed Smile
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:43 am

I know I used to swim and ride bikes a lot with nono square xD during our first few years of scaping it was pretty pathetic with the super nerdin but now its definately calmed down with our age like tonight we just drove around with friends lol. Pro runescape crash Cool
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm

i beat off...
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:42 pm

i honestly don't have a clue at all, might have been playing the old xbox haha
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 pm

the old xbox was the shit, and if u had need for speed underground u was the shit Smile
Back to top Go down
Wilderness
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:51 am

Played on the old PS1 and PS2 before I found Rs in 2004.
Back to top Go down
kissmyhiney
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
kissmyhiney

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Fifa 2001.
Back to top Go down
Meow

Meow

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Hmmm , Before runescape I was more of a Social/Family person. Razz But atm... runescape is my life xD!
Back to top Go down
2D7
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
2D7

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:16 am

lol i know this is gonna sound funny but i played on my psp.
Back to top Go down
torva 11

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:41 pm

cheers i practicly did nothing
Back to top Go down
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:48 am

What? There was a time when I didn't play Runescape o.O scratch
Back to top Go down
Dixe Normus
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Dgf wrote:
Lol, i don't even remember
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what did you do before you found runescape   what did you do before you found runescape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what did you do before you found runescape
Page 1 of 1