Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Need your help. What do I do? TestkeNeed your help. What do I do? Trail2Need your help. What do I do? Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Need your help. What do I do? TestkeNeed your help. What do I do? Trail2Need your help. What do I do? Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Need your help. What do I do?

Go down 
+2
henboy6
One Century
6 posters
AuthorMessage
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

Need your help. What do I do? Empty
PostSubject: Need your help. What do I do?   Need your help. What do I do? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey guys, I'm going to be real with you. I'm stupid when it comes to gambling. I've gotten cleaned so many times, and once again I have 0gp. I advertise/skill for my money, but for some reason I always aim to get more money and get cleaned. Pleas me suggest some things I should do to prevent this stupid addiction.
Back to top Go down
henboy6
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: Need your help. What do I do?   Need your help. What do I do? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:10 pm

80+dung? frost dragons till u have 50m
not 80+ dung? advertise for 10 hours and u will have 5m. buy a polypore staff, antifires and the best beast of burden you can summon. buy a bunch of alch runes (nats and fire staff) and kill steel dragons and alch the drops. once you have about 20m then set aside 4m which you are willing to lose and when all is said and done, continue making money until you can afford a rank. the end.
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: Need your help. What do I do?   Need your help. What do I do? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:48 pm

henboy6 wrote:
80+dung? frost dragons till u have 50m
not 80+ dung? advertise for 10 hours and u will have 5m. buy a polypore staff, antifires and the best beast of burden you can summon. buy a bunch of alch runes (nats and fire staff) and kill steel dragons and alch the drops. once you have about 20m then set aside 4m which you are willing to lose and when all is said and done, continue making money until you can afford a rank. the end.

The goal isn't a rank (although that is still nice), I just want to have 100m.
Back to top Go down
henboy6
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: Need your help. What do I do?   Need your help. What do I do? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:49 pm

well a rank is 100m so its all good
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Need your help. What do I do?   Need your help. What do I do? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:57 pm

just attend the giveaways, advertise and skill, but only bet a percentage of the money you make, for example 10%, lose and stop untill you make the same amount back, i wanna try but i have no patience Smile
Back to top Go down
Optimal
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Need your help. What do I do?   Need your help. What do I do? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:06 pm

heres a tip to help you, its my method on gambling.

Say you have 5m, only bet 500k, if no host wait until 1 is willing to do for 500k. if you win keep putting 500k in bank until you have same as pouch, so you have same amount you started with before you done it, once you have put enough 500k stacks into bank, for your bank to have =amount. change your betting. with your 5m you originally started with and still have, now bet 1m, and put each 1m u won into bank. short and simple:bet 500k's till you have exactly the same in bank as you do in your pouch, which in this case is 5m. if 10m+ do 800k-1m bets till double. now sense you have original amount stored in bank, your pouch is only for gambling. now you start doing 1m-2m bets, and keep playing till you double or triple it, but once you double or triple stop for a little while before playing again. that way you dont get greedy and end up losing all. Also if luck isnt on your side, dont feel bad you have same amount you started with in bank, and can re use it 500k at a time, until you double and store original amount in bank, the redo it again until you double or triple Smile.

This is just my way i do it.
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Need your help. What do I do?   Need your help. What do I do? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:06 pm

I advice you to go along my goal. Im saving up my bank with out gambling. Like making money from dp's and DFG and from adv. The way of making money with out risk cheers
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: Need your help. What do I do?   Need your help. What do I do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:59 am

Thank you all for the helpful responses, I'll keep these all in mind.
Back to top Go down
kissmyhiney
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
kissmyhiney

PostSubject: Re: Need your help. What do I do?   Need your help. What do I do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:02 am

Go host yourself and clean other ppl :p
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: Need your help. What do I do?   Need your help. What do I do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:22 am

kissmyhiney wrote:
Go host yourself and clean other ppl
:p

Hosting without a rank is prohibited. Therefore that is not a possibility at the current time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need your help. What do I do?   Need your help. What do I do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need your help. What do I do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: Gambling :: Flower Game Section-
Jump to: