Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Should We Dice on an IRC? TestkeShould We Dice on an IRC? Trail2Should We Dice on an IRC? Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Should We Dice on an IRC? TestkeShould We Dice on an IRC? Trail2Should We Dice on an IRC? Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Should We Dice on an IRC?

Go down 
+13
ima partyhat
WhiteFlowers
nono square
Granny Teeth
JukeBox
Nigga#1
N7t
Fantasy Lost
GamblinGold
killer2237
One Century
DELETED
Loyale
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we have an IRC?
Yes, I would like to have an IRC and do dicing.
Should We Dice on an IRC? Testke72%Should We Dice on an IRC? Rightkg
 72% [ 21 ]
No, I would like to stick with flowers.
Should We Dice on an IRC? Testke28%Should We Dice on an IRC? Rightkg
 28% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

Should We Dice on an IRC? Empty
PostSubject: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Note that dicing on the IRC would include the following:

Dice wagers with 5% interest.
60x2 dicing.

Answer the poll and leave your thoughts below! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Yeah i think alot of people will enjoy it.
One thing tho are we still going to do flowers if we have irc or will it be just irc if we pick irc.
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:41 pm

I'm not going to lie, I'm not that big of a fan of dicing but I Definately think it's great to he one for more diverse ways of gambling. For m personally I LOVE dice duels as they are entertaining and very fun.
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:11 pm

IRC dicing may be a good idea, but somebody might figure out a way to exploit it? Will there be any anti-exploit security thingers set up?
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:15 pm

killer2237 wrote:
IRC dicing may be a good idea, but somebody might figure out a way to exploit it? Will there be any anti-exploit security thingers set up?
Don't worry that shouldnt happen.
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:21 pm

That almost soundslike a challenge. O_O
Back to top Go down
GamblinGold

PostSubject: Irc Dicing   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:10 pm

I dont believe that you should start up an irc dicing chat just yet. I believe that the dicing irc causes less confusion but the fc still needs to grow a bit more before you move up the ladder to irc dicing.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:43 pm

the only thing i worry about with IRC related stuff is when you get a troll hungry for ips. other then that i think itd be a good idea
Back to top Go down
N7t
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:15 pm

I think dice duels would be cool
Back to top Go down
Nigga#1
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Nigga#1

PostSubject: we should not   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:04 pm

WE should not irc dicing because..swiftkit programs may cause keylogging..and it clearly stated the probality of winning dice is out of jagex hand.that means the owner of the irc can controll the percentile of the dice.so it's not by probality anymore.the owner makes the percentile..it may not be fair for either the betters and the hoster. study RSN: LOYALE ADV
Back to top Go down
N7t
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:56 pm

if you haven't noticed rs gambling is out of jagexs hands, and loyale has always been fair and honest.

Last edited by N7t on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:41 pm

jamzputra wrote:
WE should not irc dicing because..swiftkit programs may cause keylogging..and it clearly stated the probality of winning dice is out of jagex hand.that means the owner of the irc can controll the percentile of the dice.so it's not by probality anymore.the owner makes the percentile..it may not be fair for either the betters and the hoster. study RSN: LOYALE ADV
I'll insure you if we get irc that will not happen. Loyale isn't that guy who cheats people.
Back to top Go down
Nigga#1
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Nigga#1

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:53 pm

D2M3 wrote:
jamzputra wrote:
I'll insure you if we get irc that will not happen. Loyale isn't that guy who cheats people.
well, dm23..i know loyale is very loyale and has ethic, but even in one of the most #1 trusted site ,i'm not going to mention any names *cough*Dragon Dyce* someone proves that dragon dyces ranks/or him self wins in every single big bets.because he controlled the way of probality of percentile in irc.irc dicing is not in controlled of jagex , it's control of the owner who ever it is.
Back to top Go down
N7t
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:18 pm

That's why in irc dicing your supposed to have 2 wagerers and a host, the host takes a 5% commission and then gives the winner the rest. The host makes legit money (with no chance of losing any) and the winner gets x 1.95 their bet.
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Nigga#1 wrote:
D2M3 wrote:
jamzputra wrote:
well, dm23..i know loyale is very loyale and has ethic, but even in one of the most #1 trusted site ,i'm not going to mention any names *cough*Dragon Dyce* someone proves that dragon dyces ranks/or him self wins in every single big bets.because he controlled the way of probality of percentile in irc.irc dicing is not in controlled of jagex , it's control of the owner who ever it is.
That never happens. It may seem like it but they don't cheat like that. Plus a 5m+ bet is a wager so host shouldn't ushaly be hosting that against them selves. Tho I mean ko calls a lot of them but he doesn't win ALL of them.
Back to top Go down
Nigga#1
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Nigga#1

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:54 pm

D2M3 wrote:
Nigga#1 wrote:
D2M3 wrote:
jamzputra wrote:
That never happens. It may seem like it but they don't cheat like that. Plus a 5m+ bet is a wager so host shouldn't ushaly be hosting that against them selves. Tho I mean ko calls a lot of them but he doesn't win ALL of them.
santa santa sorry to say this dm23..but you are completly wrong..irc dicing is made out of emplrite program which means the owner/maker can change the percentile of the probality .
Back to top Go down
JukeBox

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:07 pm

I reckon this is a very good idea aslong as you can be sure that the IRC is always available and there is a clear way of distinguishing who are hosts and who are possible scammers.

Back to top Go down
Granny Teeth
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:18 am

N7t wrote:
That's why in irc dicing your supposed to have 2 wagerers and a host, the host takes a 5% commission and then gives the winner the rest. The host makes legit money (with no chance of losing any) and the winner gets x 1.95 their bet.

x1.90
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:48 pm

i voted yes, just it would make the clan more like the bigger clans out there and be more known. get more betters up in the fc.
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:56 pm

All these kids think there going to get cheated Sad your not.
It's the samething as flowers if somehow a host would cheat the dice loyale would take there rank away and get fully refunded. Don't be scared its safe Smile
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 pm

JukeBox wrote:
I reckon this is a very good idea aslong as you can be sure that the IRC is always available and there is a clear way of distinguishing who are hosts and who are possible scammers.

About the imposter thing. I'm ONLY going to be ranking host so all ranks BESIDES ME will have the @ I front of there names. They are the only ones who can start a dice duel.
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:23 am

i wouldnt say 60x2 but only wagers, highest roll is 12 and highest roll wins out of the people that place the bets
Back to top Go down
ima partyhat
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
ima partyhat

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:51 pm

I would say no, because we have always been playing flowers, i think we should stick with that, so the fc keeps running smoothly..

- ima partyhat*
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:23 pm

ima partyhat wrote:
I would say no, because we have always been playing flowers, i think we should stick with that, so the fc keeps running smoothly..

- ima partyhat*
It wouldnt be just IRC if we pick it. It will be both irc and flowers.
Back to top Go down
FortalityDc
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: FortalityDc   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:17 pm

I say no because many don't like dicing and with h/c people have a chance because they get to choose whether or not they want to choose hot or cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should We Dice on an IRC?   Should We Dice on an IRC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should We Dice on an IRC?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next