Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek TestkeBeaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Trail2Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek TestkeBeaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Trail2Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek

Go down 
+6
Host Fruit
Dr tankage
Zeldamatt
killer2237
WhiteFlowers
soBeaut
10 posters
AuthorMessage
soBeaut
Bronze Star Host
Bronze Star Host
soBeaut

Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Empty
PostSubject: Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Gratz to all the winners Smile 50m worth of prizes

cool panda
poster
zeldamatt
terran it up
dr tankage
first snow
l e a f z
white flower
mighty tha0
stn36
born cruel
proficial
that oak
D2M3
Killer
catch my combo
graxi
2hot
karen
kisshiny

Let us know if you would like another one and what you though of the clues! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:37 pm

i'd like another one, but only if all the prizes are the same, or you can win more than once
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:32 pm

WhiteFlowers wrote:
i'd like another one, but only if all the prizes are the same, or you can win more than once

I noticed that you often complain about what is wrong about things, and don't look at the good.
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Umm I'm not first in the list? *COUGH I WON EVERY TIME COUGH*
Back to top Go down
Dr tankage
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:59 am

Zelda i think i beat u a couple of times cough and yes do more loved it
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 am

Dr tankage wrote:
Zelda i think i beat u a couple of times cough and yes do more loved it

You wish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Host Fruit
Silver Star Host
Silver Star Host

PostSubject: D:   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:11 am

I Was There For Most Of Them D:
Back to top Go down
ima partyhat
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
ima partyhat

PostSubject: Re: Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:06 pm

LOL i missed all of them... My power went out and I couldn't do anything about it... Sad

- extreme cowz/ima partyhat -
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Matt, you only win every time because you have a quest cape... Or at least I think that's an advantage. I kind of like the idea of not being able to win more than once however I wasn't even there. Thanks a ton dJigsaw and Divysian.
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:42 pm

The quest cape helps alot because you know al0t about the game having that Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ima partyhat
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
ima partyhat

PostSubject: Re: Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:46 pm

D2M3 wrote:
The quest cape helps alot because you know al0t about the game having that Exclamation

very true
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:49 pm

I'm pro because I know a lot about RS. Quest cape doesn't really help me out because half of the quests I've done I just look at guides and semi AFK them.
Back to top Go down
Dixe Normus
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:42 am

missed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek   Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beaut and Jigsaw's Hide N Seek
Page 1 of 1