Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
I would like to discuss pking. TestkeI would like to discuss pking. Trail2I would like to discuss pking. Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
I would like to discuss pking. TestkeI would like to discuss pking. Trail2I would like to discuss pking. Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

I would like to discuss pking.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mithrilbet
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
Mithrilbet

I would like to discuss pking. Empty
PostSubject: I would like to discuss pking.   I would like to discuss pking. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Well, I decided to start a little thread about pking, and how much it has changed over the years. I'm an 04 player myself, and I have seen the rise and downfall of pking. Those of you who are as old a player as I am must know the feeling of when pking 100k was more than just enough and was worth it. You would pick up your dragon dagger and your whip and you'd be ecstatic, because you finally got a whip pk. Now a days you pk whips as if you were picking flax. I want to know one thing. How do you guys think pking has changed? For the better or worse?
Back to top Go down
crazybort358

PostSubject: Re: I would like to discuss pking.   I would like to discuss pking. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Well im not a old player im from 06-07 cant remember but then i stopped playing and continued until 2011. All I want to say is im kind of worried about pking because of the upcoming update :/
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: I would like to discuss pking.   I would like to discuss pking. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:51 pm

tbh i remember pkin back in like 2005 and totally agree with what you said when you got a whip pk now a days i only dh pk and i still love pking was the reason why i started playing this game. But currently i just fp or hc cuz it so much easier to win and lose but i really enjoy this cc and ranks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to discuss pking.   I would like to discuss pking. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to discuss pking.
Page 1 of 1