Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
The Squeal of fortune TestkeThe Squeal of fortune Trail2The Squeal of fortune Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
The Squeal of fortune TestkeThe Squeal of fortune Trail2The Squeal of fortune Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

The Squeal of fortune

Go down 
+2
Fantasy Lost
Mithrilbet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mithrilbet
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
Mithrilbet

The Squeal of fortune Empty
PostSubject: The Squeal of fortune   The Squeal of fortune Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Honestly, I can't complain about the squeal of fortune, but it makes me sad when Jagex finally gets provoked enough to do the same thing it was trying to destroy: Real world Trading, I want to ask you this question: What are your thoughts on the squeal of fortune?
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Squeal of fortune   The Squeal of fortune Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:28 pm

jagex should ban hammer themselves tbh breaking one of their self proclaimed number 1 rules but i dont really got my full dragon ceremonial set laik a boss
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: The Squeal of fortune   The Squeal of fortune Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:37 pm

squeel of fortune is just a troll and pisses 70% of rs off, today i got 1k and a small str lamp, i'm a cleaned range tank, 1k don't help and a str lamp? really...?
Back to top Go down
Mithrilbet
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
Mithrilbet

PostSubject: Re: The Squeal of fortune   The Squeal of fortune Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Haha, nice Whiteflowers, but they purposely raise the chances of getting something o some items so that you can buy more spins. I got full ceremonial within a week of spins. Razz
Back to top Go down
Muz

Muz

PostSubject: Re: The Squeal of fortune   The Squeal of fortune Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:58 am

I personally, like the squeal of Fortune; it is fun and every morning I come on for like 5mins and do it just to see what I can get. If you get a lot; you're lucky, if you get not so much; just be thankful they're giving you the opportunity. Much like the drop parties here in Come Bet Me!
Back to top Go down
xKage
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
xKage

PostSubject: Re: The Squeal of fortune   The Squeal of fortune Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:55 pm

I lyke, but I hate getting 2k for 2 or more spins >.>
Back to top Go down
Dixe Normus
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: The Squeal of fortune   The Squeal of fortune Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Fantasy Lost wrote:
jagex should ban hammer themselves tbh breaking one of their self proclaimed number 1 rules but i dont really got my full dragon ceremonial set laik a boss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Squeal of fortune   The Squeal of fortune Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Squeal of fortune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: RS Discussion :: Updates-
Jump to: