Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Hello! I'm Divysian! TestkeHello! I'm Divysian! Trail2Hello! I'm Divysian! Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Hello! I'm Divysian! TestkeHello! I'm Divysian! Trail2Hello! I'm Divysian! Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Hello! I'm Divysian!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Divysian

Divysian

Hello! I'm Divysian! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm Divysian!   Hello! I'm Divysian! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:51 am

Well hello there! I'm Divysian, a bronze star host, (hopefully silver soon) And i'm here to help you with anything you dont understand about hot or cold? Ask me, i will explain in detail, overall will be on the forums a lot to help YOU OUT! YES YOU! Ask me, and i'll surely be glad to help
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Divysian!   Hello! I'm Divysian! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:39 am

Glad to see another member is going to be active mate Smile I wish you the best of luck
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Divysian!   Hello! I'm Divysian! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:12 pm

divy is my favorite host... has paid out over 50m to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Divysian!   Hello! I'm Divysian! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm Divysian!
Page 1 of 1