Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Wins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU! TestkeWins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU! Trail2Wins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU! Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Wins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU! TestkeWins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU! Trail2Wins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU! Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Wins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Get luckyy
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Get luckyy

Wins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Wins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU!   Wins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:21 pm

My first day after i got cleaned i got a dfs and some stuff from 2 dps.
DAY 1 = 7M bank
DAY 2 = 15M bank (looted bgs sols and cannons from dps)
DAY 3 = 22M bank (Dh pk owned 5 sets and lost around 3 and 1 without helm)
DAY 4 = 28M bank (i bet some money and went the good way)
DAY 5 = 36M bank (the betting kept going better and i did decent amounts as in losing 1m and betting 2m after)
DAY 6 = 60m+ bank. ( i've bet alot and made it over 47m cash stack and i bought myself a nice outfit, dragon plate sol etc. i'm glad with my bank today, and i hope i will keep making more and more money every day since i was cleaned.)
DAY 7 (today) = 94m bank (my luck turns out perfect, im at 83m cash stack.)

That's how easy i made a bank in 6 days.. i hope u guys learned something and are not willing to quit when you are cleaned in the future. Much luck and love from me, Get Luckyy which Got lucky.

P.S: Do never lend money out to people u don't know or have known for less than a month.
Back to top Go down
2D7
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
2D7

Wins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU!   Wins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:19 pm

oo nice bro gratz.. but watch out you'ill lose your bank without realising if you don't stay focused
Back to top Go down

Wins and loses since cleaned. NOT BORING AT ALL IT MIGHT HELP YOU!
Page 1 of 1