Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Chest Treasure Hunt TestkeChest Treasure Hunt Trail2Chest Treasure Hunt Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Chest Treasure Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Optimal
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

Chest Treasure Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Chest Treasure Hunt   Chest Treasure Hunt Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:51 pm

For those that have done carnillean rising the new member quest you already know about the chest. For those who havnt this will explain: its a chest you get after beating the quest, you click setup to bury it, you can store items inside it, but before that, you can set a pin range betwen 1-999,999,999. Whoever digs it up will have to guess the pin, however maybe a clue or 2, or first number and last number may be given to help assist if its in the 111,111,111 range x D.

I think this would be a fun drop, and you can store for example 1-50m coins inside,aswell as 1 item in particular. Maybe this could be a fun thing in the future for drops?
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Chest Treasure Hunt   Chest Treasure Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:24 am

Optimal wrote:
For those that have done carnillean rising the new member quest you already know about the chest. For those who havnt this will explain: its a chest you get after beating the quest, you click setup to bury it, you can store items inside it, but before that, you can set a pin range betwen 1-999,999,999. Whoever digs it up will have to guess the pin, however maybe a clue or 2, or first number and last number may be given to help assist if its in the 111,111,111 range x D.

I think this would be a fun drop, and you can store for example 1-50m coins inside,aswell as 1 item in particular. Maybe this could be a fun thing in the future for drops?

That is actually a good idea. I was somewhat expecting spam. >.>
Back to top Go down
Optimal
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Chest Treasure Hunt   Chest Treasure Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:36 pm

killer2237 wrote:
Optimal wrote:

That is actually a good idea. I was somewhat expecting spam. >.>

I have alot of good ideas, btw whats your rs name Surprised
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Chest Treasure Hunt   Chest Treasure Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Even though this was my idea.. >_<
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Chest Treasure Hunt   Chest Treasure Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Optimal wrote:

I have alot of good ideas, btw whats your rs name Surprised

Same as my user name here. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chest Treasure Hunt   Chest Treasure Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:57 pm

I would also do this as well - I did many 5m treasure chest hunt.

- what I did was; first, Give a clue to the location were the chest is hidden.
Second, give a long math question to reveal the pin number (note: once 1 person has found the location of the chest, I would tell the math problem in the friends chat).

- Let me no! I would love to do this -- of course, if I have permissions to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chest Treasure Hunt   Chest Treasure Hunt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chest Treasure Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: Suggestions :: Giveaway Suggestions-
Jump to: