Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
About time, tis rob TestkeAbout time, tis rob Trail2About time, tis rob Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

About time, tis rob

Go down 
+2
Dixe Normus
Zeldamatt
6 posters
AuthorMessage

About time, tis rob Empty
PostSubject: About time, tis rob   About time, tis rob Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:01 am

Some of you may know or not know me, anyways, hello all, especially loyale, its brov. Some may remember the rebellion i started against bbbb, some may remember the terrible scam of b9y which nearly costed me a dear friend. At any rate im glad to see a website has been created and nice to see the clan thriving m friend. I have taken a month off and am debating on playing again, Might see u in game some time, we can talk about the good times but any rate just an old ello from an old friend. If you ever need anything, any help at all. please let me know either in game, here, or the old dd forum as i will be checking them all, tata for now.
-rob-
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: About time, tis rob   About time, tis rob Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:22 am

You should really come back, you were one of the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Dixe Normus
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: About time, tis rob   About time, tis rob Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:36 pm

come back
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: About time, tis rob   About time, tis rob Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:07 pm

your welcome back at any time
Back to top Go down
Prophase
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Prophase

PostSubject: Re: About time, tis rob   About time, tis rob Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Considering all the love above me, you're surely welcome back. Get wildy back too, he's back in DD again. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Mithrilbet
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
Mithrilbet

PostSubject: Re: About time, tis rob   About time, tis rob Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Everyone welcomes you back whenever you feel like returning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About time, tis rob   About time, tis rob Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:15 pm

yeah i know i should, its just, i don even know how to explain it. And yes i spoke to wildy he agreed we should make a comeback, he has his 1 year anniversary at dragon dyce on the forth and received not an ounce of recognition, i do believe he is done. Btw, changed my rs name to "lonely rob" dont ask why its just cause idk what to do. If i do i might have to change my name to awesomephase or something lol, thanks for the support. Miss tournies.
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: About time, tis rob   About time, tis rob Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Brov, wildy, any of you are always welcome back with a warm hug. Very Happy
(That doesn't mean special instant-rank treatment though...)

#Youguysaredabest <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About time, tis rob   About time, tis rob Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Yeah i understand, im trying to be optimistic about my rs career but ill probably end up easing into a return. Demise told me you got a ts, maybe we can chat one day idk, its all up in the air. But thanks for the warm welcome.
-rob-
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: About time, tis rob   About time, tis rob Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Welcome to the best fc in w18 and every other world for that matter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About time, tis rob   About time, tis rob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About time, tis rob
Page 1 of 1