Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum? TestkeCan someone help me create an avatar for the forum? Trail2Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum? Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum? TestkeCan someone help me create an avatar for the forum? Trail2Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum? Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum?   Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:28 am

Can you screenshot in game then post as an avatar?

thanks
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum?   Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:32 am

I'm more than willing to help. Just here's what I suggest is a quick and easy way to do so.
Go to the RuneScape website and look at your adventurers log. Once there you should have a picture of yourself (if you don't you need to go somewhere near the make-over Mage and get a screenshot of you wearing your favorite st00f). Simply right-click the picture and save it to your desktop. After that just upload it and you've got an HD avatar picture.
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum?   Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:31 pm

If you want an in game pictire for your profile picture. Just send me the screenshot and ill crop you out.
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum?   Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:07 am

ok thanks so much for your help guys, ill see how the picture looks first from the in game mage picture thing first, and if i want a better one ill do an in game screenshot then. i have a funny idea for a screeshot ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum?   Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me create an avatar for the forum?
Page 1 of 1