Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot! TestkeYOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot! Trail2YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot! Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot! TestkeYOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot! Trail2YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot! Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cykah

YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot! Empty
PostSubject: YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot!   YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:30 pm

This was the blonde girls' birthday party. The gift was that black thing on the table....The saleswoman at the sex shop said it was a microphone! affraid
I'm not in this pic.

YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot! Bhknsx
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot!   YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:33 pm

still not enough proof babes that could be your "microphone" ;o i said it had to show you giving it to her. noob
Back to top Go down
Cykah

PostSubject: Re: YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot!   YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Fantasy Lost wrote:
still not enough proof babes that could be your "microphone" ;o i said it had to show you giving it to her. noob

I gave it to her but it was in a box and in a bag with teddy bears Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2D7
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
2D7

PostSubject: Re: YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot!   YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:37 pm

lol just lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot!   YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU don't call me a liar Fantasy Loot!
Page 1 of 1