Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best! Testkejizza (Whale Hawk) is the best! Trail2jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best! Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best! Testkejizza (Whale Hawk) is the best! Trail2jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best! Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terran It Up
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best! Empty
PostSubject: jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best!   jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:01 pm

He's a friend of mine and supbro's and he's gotten like so many wins today from 3oaking 24/7. Sup and I are kinda cleaned but Whale Hawk did a giveaway for us. I'm not saying add him and ask for money but that it's tough meeting cool people like Hawk. He let supbro and use guess what flower he is going to plant for 4m at first, then 5m, then 10m, and lastly 10m. Supbro and I have awesome luck and didnt get any but I guessed one at the last few plants and won 5m! Very Happy
TL;DR
Jizza (Whale Hawk) is a pretty cool guy and I hope supbro can vouche that this happened too Very Happy
Thanks again Hawk
Back to top Go down
vryre
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best!   jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Agreed, it's awesome to do that for bankrubted people because when the day comes and you get cleaned, they will be there for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best!   jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:06 pm

wow guys thanks i knew you were cleaned i wanted to help!! lets do another right now cuz u posted this haha<3 afro
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best!   jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 pm

terran guess 1 flower pastel n second flower purple and won again 5m! Guessing was on point!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best!   jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jizza (Whale Hawk) is the best!
Page 1 of 1