Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! TestkeThank you Loyale!!!!!!! Trail2Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! TestkeThank you Loyale!!!!!!! Trail2Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Thank you Loyale!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xLucky
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
xLucky

Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Loyale!!!!!!!   Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:14 am

This is what i got from the first half of the drop party! Sadly, I didn't get anything from the second half but it's okay considering what i got ;]

Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! Loyale11
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Loyale!!!!!!!   Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:16 am

i got whip sol torgas set at party room and then mystic and whip. Thank you loyale really appreciate the free drop partys that you guys do in this cc. I also like to say all the haters at this drop party are the trolls definitely not you. Hate kids that can't wait for some free stuff and have to say rude bs comments. But once again thank you very much ur the man and this cc is ftw!!!!!

good job crazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xLucky
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
xLucky

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Loyale!!!!!!!   Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:17 am

^ agreed Smile

And thanks!
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Loyale!!!!!!!   Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:06 am

aww too bad i didnt make it in time, was sleeping :c who hosted the drop party btw?
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Loyale!!!!!!!   Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:10 am

loyale did 75m drop was awesome
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Loyale!!!!!!!   Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:58 pm

I am really glad to hear some positive feedback from the daily drop parties we have been doing, thank guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
J9I
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
J9I

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Loyale!!!!!!!   Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:07 pm

WOW nice!!! good clicking!! my record is 3.3m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Loyale!!!!!!!   Thank you Loyale!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you Loyale!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1