Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
So you want a rank? TestkeSo you want a rank? Trail2So you want a rank? Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

So you want a rank?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

So you want a rank? Empty
PostSubject: So you want a rank?   So you want a rank? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Alright just to clear up a frequently asked question. YES, we do pay attention. Some people may not know what I'm referring to while others get exactly what I mean. We notice if you're active, we see if you're helping out, and we (us hosts) suggest to each other the next possible ranks. Although I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention some names that are in our minds at the current time. However, I ASSURE you that if you're motivated to get a rank and you're really trying hard you'll get one (if there is room in the F.C and if you have the cash to cover it). I wish you all the best of luck and keep in mind all the hosts have earned their ranks (including myself). Nothing comes for free guys, hope this helped and stay active Smile
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: So you want a rank?   So you want a rank? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Thanks for clearing things up, i hope that i'll get offered a rank some day but right now thats just a dream :p
Back to top Go down
J9I
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
J9I

PostSubject: Re: So you want a rank?   So you want a rank? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Helps lots. good to know, thanks.
Back to top Go down
xLucky
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
xLucky

PostSubject: Re: So you want a rank?   So you want a rank? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:35 pm

thanks Smile Sometimes it seems like nobody notices when people try to do things and help out and everything but i guess theres always someone who does!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you want a rank?   So you want a rank? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you want a rank?
Page 1 of 1