Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
My 5 giveaways!!!!! TestkeMy 5 giveaways!!!!! Trail2My 5 giveaways!!!!! Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

My 5 giveaways!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

My 5 giveaways!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My 5 giveaways!!!!!   My 5 giveaways!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:17 am

So guys i had a lot of fun watching everyone tele to my flower location and winning free stuff. If you didn't get to be a champion pls read my post titled Giveaway # 2 to learn the game bc i will do more for you guys. Im really trying to get a start off rank and trying to give to you guys. So if you were my champions in any of my trade wars please post ur feelings? Was it fun, and competitive? Out of the 5 giveaways it total to 46m in items and cash ommggggggg i don't care, i care about making people happy so please post and help me out. I love this cc and the community that loyale has created so thank you very much!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: My 5 giveaways!!!!!   My 5 giveaways!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:47 am

you're doing great man you definitely deserve a rank, i might enter your giveaway someday if i have time, you seem really generous Smile
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: My 5 giveaways!!!!!   My 5 giveaways!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:53 am

As a host I must say I'm impressed Smile Keep it up man.
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: My 5 giveaways!!!!!   My 5 giveaways!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:25 am

Prazo wrote:
you're doing great man you definitely deserve a rank, i might enter your giveaway someday if i have time, you seem really generous Smile

If you read giveaway # 2 you'll know the rules of my trade war flower game lol idk what it is but it was pretty fun a lot of people enjoy the competition. Im doing 5 more today after work around 5 pm eastern time, see if you can do I'm upping the prizes today:) and thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 5 giveaways!!!!!   My 5 giveaways!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 5 giveaways!!!!!
Page 1 of 1