Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
New Type Of Tourny! :D TestkeNew Type Of Tourny! :D Trail2New Type Of Tourny! :D Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
New Type Of Tourny! :D TestkeNew Type Of Tourny! :D Trail2New Type Of Tourny! :D Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

New Type Of Tourny! :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

New Type Of Tourny! :D Empty
PostSubject: New Type Of Tourny! :D   New Type Of Tourny! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:52 pm

I feel that the only problem with a tourny is there is only one winner, in comparison to DP's.

Why dont we change that?? Very Happy

My idea of a tourny would consist of many people but each time you advance to the next level, you recive a progresivly higher prize.

For example. A tourny consisting of 8 players (to make it simple). There are 3 steps, winners, semi-finalists, finalists. if the giveaway was lets say, 20m, the winners are people who beat the first opponent, 4 people total winning 1.5m each. (6/20m so far) Next the semi-finals are players that beat the next oponent, total of 2. each reciving a bgs (3.5m ea, total of 13/20m so far) Then the finalist (1 person) recives the grand prize of 7m, in this case. (20/20m)

This means that 4 people get nothing, 2 people win 1.5m, 1 person wins 1.5m+bgs, and the winner gets 8.5m+bgs.
In the end, half of the people win something and win more as they progress in the tourny. Instead of the Winner Take All method in which even the second place person gets nothing.

Thanka for reading everyone, Hope this type of tourny occurs in the future. BTW this is how i will conduct my tournys from now on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
weaponboy66
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: nice   New Type Of Tourny! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:16 pm

nice givaway i like it should try it some time Cool
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: New Type Of Tourny! :D   New Type Of Tourny! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Going to be doing this at the next fc only drop (not the one coming up), thanks for the suggestion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2D7
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
2D7

PostSubject: Re: New Type Of Tourny! :D   New Type Of Tourny! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:57 am

Ye this is a good idea because it gives everyone a chance to get something.
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: New Type Of Tourny! :D   New Type Of Tourny! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Sweet, im looking forward to that! I tested this with my last raw shark tourny and it went well because i did 2 consecutive tournys, so basically everyone got some sharks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: New Type Of Tourny! :D   New Type Of Tourny! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Think the only problem with this type of tourny is that the only ones we really do are for a single item so splitting it up like that wouldnt work. Like the idea though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Type Of Tourny! :D   New Type Of Tourny! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Type Of Tourny! :D
Page 1 of 1