Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Watch this and spread the word TestkeWatch this and spread the word Trail2Watch this and spread the word Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Watch this and spread the word TestkeWatch this and spread the word Trail2Watch this and spread the word Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Watch this and spread the word

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kovu

Kovu

Watch this and spread the word Empty
PostSubject: Watch this and spread the word   Watch this and spread the word Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SY79H3hIqY&feature=g-all-u

I was on youtube this morning, and saw a video made by Divysian under my currently uploaded videos feed. I decided to click and watch it, and my god how inspiring it is. This video is basically about a stand that us players will make to try and get Jagex to bring back the 2006 version of Runescape. Divysian, if you read this, you really did a good job mate, I'm 100% behind you on this one. Everybody, please take the 3 minutes out of your day to watch this, I guarantee it will not be a waste of time. Thank you. -Kovus

[Edit] Actually, this video is a video that's spreading around youtube, and I'm not quite sure who started it, but I saw Divysian put it up, so let's all try to spread it around more.
Back to top Go down

Watch this and spread the word
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: RS Discussion :: General-
Jump to: