Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK TestkeWOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK Trail2WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK

Go down 
+4
Fantasy Lost
xLucky
Rezandel
whalee hawk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK Empty
PostSubject: WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK   WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:50 pm

So last night my account whale hawk was hacked and they hacked my email address and got on email n changed the email on my rs account so i have no way to get back but i did email jagex with proof that this has happen so idk whats going to happen jagex says 2weeks to reply. I think i try downloading something off a yt runescape vid and downloaded a key logger cuz idk how else they got my email address password. My account had about 70m in cash and items. I do have another account r013in and I'm going to change it to whale hawk with extra space for now hopefully jagex believes me and gives me my account back because I've had since like 2007 and have put so much work into the account. IM so mad it sucks, watch what you download from rs vids bcuz there are people out there that know how to kelog computers and its bad they can get all your information. Im bringing my mac to apple so they can reboot the computer and get it off my laptop. But for now I'm at 0 gp and a lower level account. If you see me in game you can re add me cuz its going to be whale hawk with extra space. Im so mad and sad about this Crying or Very sad because i was on yesterday and did giveaway and out of no where i was kicked off game and try to log in and kept saying invalid pass so i tried to change pass but it said invalid email. I then log on email and had open mail saying your email has been confirmed and changed i was like wth????? Then realized what happen and kinda beat hopeful jagex don't suck and let them have it. But ill still stay update on forums and in rs just a different account. Ughhhhh
Back to top Go down
Rezandel
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK   WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Sorry to hear that! That absolutely blows-.- Something similiar to this happened to a friend once and he got his acc back. I hope the same happens for you. Good luck...
Back to top Go down
xLucky
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
xLucky

PostSubject: Re: WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK   WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:09 pm

If you are still at the same address that the account was created at and fill out a recovery form jagex will pretty much give you the account back because they will recognize the same ip address.. Did it have recovery questions?
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK   WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:16 pm

yea but idk how to get to them cuz every time i type email address it says invalid email how can i get to them cuz i know the recovery questions
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK   WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:37 pm

damn man...that really sucks :l
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK   WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:53 pm

If you want to learn more about it go to bugabuse.net and sign up, you'll need an invite though but i'll send you one for free, its a hacking/bug abuse site and when i got hacked they wrote stuff in my notes including bugabuse.net so i did a little research and now im hanging at the site and learning how to prevent thos stuff to happen, sucks that you got hacked though :L
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK   WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:12 am

that really sucks man :s goodluck with the recovery
Back to top Go down
Dixe Normus
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK   WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:32 pm

soz bro
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK   WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:56 pm

I am really sorry to hear this :/

Try to take better precautions to ensure you don't hacked in the future Sad

Best of luck getting back on your feet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK   WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW KEYLOGGERS SUCK
Page 1 of 1