Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! TestkeALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! Trail2ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! TestkeALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! Trail2ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!   ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:40 am

This was written while listening to "Friends" By BlackMill (So sorry if I seem personal)

Alright so let's settle this once and for all shall we? Listen all, I used to own a clan of my own in world 99. Those were the good days... Getting those 5m+ bets was everything to me. Until my OWN clan scammed me a total of 600m within 2 days, friends over pixels? I think not. Ever since that incident I've been looking for a special F.C where everyone is social and the hosts are fun to be around. Fail. Oh Haro Der was a bust, spent 2 months there. Dragon Dyce can suck my pixel nuts if they think they're good (spent 1 1/2 years there and all the hosts were pricks). In the end I was referred to this WONDERFUL F.C by a great friend that you all know as ZeldaMatt Smile It was great, my first day I was hooked, it was different. Hosts would always respond, I didn't care about rank at the time because finding this was like finding the hidden city of Atlantis. I MATTERED. I hope some of you can understand what I mean by that, this F.C was the best decision I've ever made. I still remember the day Tony told me I would get ranked, literally was shaking...

So the point to all of this? I'm a moderator and a Recruit host. I want to say this without being weird... But I really do love you guys, all of you. Anyone who's taken this journey with me.

So is this the end? No. Joining CASH might've seemed like a mistake to many, it sounded like a mistake to me as well when I first heard about it. You guys need to understand however that Loyale is doing what's best for the F.C no matter what happens I'll be part of this community. No matter how much Loyale seems like he's money-hungry he's not. He and Tony care. Don't believe me? Hop off.

On July 27th Loyale as well as other F.C's merged together to creat the BIGGEST gambling community in the game, they can't do that without us. The betters, the fans, the hosts. We need you to trust us, no matter how hard it may seem. There were riots, hateful comments towards Loyale, and forming of other F.C's. Why? People don't like change but this is for the better. Loyale and Tony have had enough stress going through this whole process... You guys have NO IDEA what Tony's been through to keep this F.C running.

As for the hosts creating their own clans... Look at yourself. You spent hours upon hours helping out this community, you devoted yourself into getting that rank and now you're quitting just like that? You want the truth? You don't have what it takes to start a new F.C. There. I said it. Sorry for being harsh but the truth needs to be spoken, whether you like it or not.

THERE IS HOPE! CASH will be the main F.C. As for the ranks panicking you must understand that the Loyale F.C is still going to be running as a sub-division. We'll still host. I'll still host. Forever and always I'll be here. No matter what Smile Tony and Loyale are doing there best to make this fair for us, can you at least appreciate that?

Who am I kidding... You probably don't agree with me. I tried guys. I did.

Forever and always. Loyale will live. <3
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!   ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:20 am

touching.... but i'm pretty much done if i'm not pulled through as a rank, and possibly done if i am, there are like 30hosts already and more are being attempted to be pulled through, seems like a bad idea merging, with so many ranks from both sides, i just joined the 'cash' teamspeak server, there was 5people that wernt ranked and 15+ that were, and that's just in the teamspeak, on rs i saw only 1 host being betted on 'walmart 2h' a bronze star in the fc, my opinion says gf community, gf all
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!   ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:11 am

Owner Of W18 wrote:
This was written while listening to "Friends" By BlackMill (So sorry if I seem personal)

Alright so let's settle this once and for all shall we? Listen all, I used to own a clan of my own in world 99. Those were the good days... Getting those 5m+ bets was everything to me. Until my OWN clan scammed me a total of 600m within 2 days, friends over pixels? I think not. Ever since that incident I've been looking for a special F.C where everyone is social and the hosts are fun to be around. Fail. Oh Haro Der was a bust, spent 2 months there. Dragon Dyce can suck my pixel nuts if they think they're good (spent 1 1/2 years there and all the hosts were pricks). In the end I was referred to this WONDERFUL F.C by a great friend that you all know as ZeldaMatt Smile It was great, my first day I was hooked, it was different. Hosts would always respond, I didn't care about rank at the time because finding this was like finding the hidden city of Atlantis. I MATTERED. I hope some of you can understand what I mean by that, this F.C was the best decision I've ever made. I still remember the day Tony told me I would get ranked, literally was shaking...

So the point to all of this? I'm a moderator and a Recruit host. I want to say this without being weird... But I really do love you guys, all of you. Anyone who's taken this journey with me.

So is this the end? No. Joining CASH might've seemed like a mistake to many, it sounded like a mistake to me as well when I first heard about it. You guys need to understand however that Loyale is doing what's best for the F.C no matter what happens I'll be part of this community. No matter how much Loyale seems like he's money-hungry he's not. He and Tony care. Don't believe me? Hop off.

On July 27th Loyale as well as other F.C's merged together to creat the BIGGEST gambling community in the game, they can't do that without us. The betters, the fans, the hosts. We need you to trust us, no matter how hard it may seem. There were riots, hateful comments towards Loyale, and forming of other F.C's. Why? People don't like change but this is for the better. Loyale and Tony have had enough stress going through this whole process... You guys have NO IDEA what Tony's been through to keep this F.C running.

As for the hosts creating their own clans... Look at yourself. You spent hours upon hours helping out this community, you devoted yourself into getting that rank and now you're quitting just like that? You want the truth? You don't have what it takes to start a new F.C. There. I said it. Sorry for being harsh but the truth needs to be spoken, whether you like it or not.

THERE IS HOPE! CASH will be the main F.C. As for the ranks panicking you must understand that the Loyale F.C is still going to be running as a sub-division. We'll still host. I'll still host. Forever and always I'll be here. No matter what Smile Tony and Loyale are doing there best to make this fair for us, can you at least appreciate that?

Who am I kidding... You probably don't agree with me. I tried guys. I did.

Forever and always. Loyale will live. <3

owner your the man thanks for this
Back to top Go down
Rezandel
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!   ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:47 am

Owner's right. Tony and Loyale have been through so much. They need this merge not only for them, but for the community. Saying they're pixel hungry is bs. In a way you're calling yourself being pixel hungry since you only care about loyale being on the rise, and not what they've actually done for us. The actual Loyale hosts (who I was trying my hardest to be one) will most likely sufeer a loss of a huge group of betters. But everyone needs to deal with it because I do't think it's changing anytime soon. Nice post, Owner:)
Back to top Go down
weaponboy66
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: true !@@@   ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:42 pm

w0w owner i when i read this i can imagine it being on the raadio and me listening to it.its true loyale and tony have been stresing about our fc tryna keep it running all thoe everone thinks this merg is bad but think about it loyale and tony are not going to have to put so much work into it bye there self becouse they have more ppl to help them.at first i thought horrible desicion Twisted Evil but then realized it was for the best of us for everone that thinks this merg was dumb just think about other ppl not your self geek

ty for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!   ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL READ!!! EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!
Page 1 of 1