Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Services + Vouches TestkeServices + Vouches Trail2Services + Vouches Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Services + Vouches

Go down 
+2
xKage
Leakee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

Services + Vouches Empty
PostSubject: Services + Vouches   Services + Vouches Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:10 pm

You've probably seen services on other forums. They are were you may trust another player to go onto your account and skill for you if you maybe want that 99 cape or maybe the next dungeoneering level etc. If a person does do a service for you, you can maybe pay them a sufficient amount of RSGP. Although accounts are at risk of hacking, you will give the certain person your bank pin ONLY if it is needed for example to bank WC logs etc. What I'm proposing is that we make a thread for services were we can help other RS players for RSGP, its a win-win! Also we can have vouch threads were people could write something like 'Leakee did 300k str XP for 2m,thanks!' And this is classed as a vouch. if some gets, say 70 vouches, they can be labelled as 'Trusted' & if someone gets maybe 110; 'Highly Trusted'. This shows they can be trusted with a lot of money without scamming. Although this may be against RS rules, I see countless amounts of people doing it on other merch sites ie Smokin Mils and its really successful as no-one has ever actually been banned for doing it. I feel this could really help boost this forum's population and popularity. Hope you take this under consideration, thanks.
Back to top Go down
xKage
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
xKage

Services + Vouches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Services + Vouches   Services + Vouches Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:42 pm

This is hellllla risky, most likely our hosts would be the only ones trusted enough to do this, maybe Bronze Star +, but even at that they wouldn't have the time to do it.

Never know, this is a decent idea though.
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

Services + Vouches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Services + Vouches   Services + Vouches Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:11 pm

xKage wrote:
This is hellllla risky, most likely our hosts would be the only ones trusted enough to do this, maybe Bronze Star +, but even at that they wouldn't have the time to do it.

Never know, this is a decent idea though.

EXTREMELY RISKY, but has A LOT of potential.

I will discuss this with Tony later. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

Services + Vouches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Services + Vouches   Services + Vouches Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:05 pm

The idea is that you build up frust starting from nothing by doing services so there is more ways to become trusted with your fellow clan members.
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Services + Vouches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Services + Vouches   Services + Vouches Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Sounds good but honestly I wouldnt trust anyone with my account Razz only like high ranks maybe Razz
Back to top Go down
Dixe Normus
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Services + Vouches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Services + Vouches   Services + Vouches Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:14 pm

i would love to do this
Back to top Go down
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

Services + Vouches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Services + Vouches   Services + Vouches Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:51 pm

^ Me too, it would be a good way to see the forum members come together as one Razz
Back to top Go down

Services + Vouches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Services + Vouches   Services + Vouches Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:40 am

Interesting, risky, potential, not for me but some may be interested.
Back to top Go down
dGodfather
Owner
Owner
dGodfather

Services + Vouches Empty
PostSubject: Leakee   Services + Vouches Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Sorry but there are way to many dishonest people now in our community and I can not in good consceince allow this. I am really sorry

Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Services + Vouches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Services + Vouches   Services + Vouches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Services + Vouches
Page 1 of 1