Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.  TestkeRob----Breaks my heart to write this.  Trail2Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.  Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.  TestkeRob----Breaks my heart to write this.  Trail2Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.  Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.  Empty
PostSubject: Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.    Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:07 pm

I will no longer be able to play runescape. My irl circumstances have pushed me to do this, Id rather not get into details but life has officially outweighed the virtual world of runescape. Id like to say i am going to miss this clan extremely much, Especially Blake, Bax, and ofc wilbert. You guys are the best, Loyale you are a great leader and extremely admirable. Bax, what can i say, You're a fucking boss, always generous and kind, and im really gonna miss ya. Wilbert man, we go way the hell back man, i could trust you with anything, and i hope the best comes your way. I dont knw what else to say, my emotions are running high right now, so im just going to step off. As a closing message blake, although you may not like him, please tell tyler (prophase) i am going to miss him also, he hasnt changed, still an awesome guy and im gonna miss him also. Wilbert if u could do the same for seb, inc, and coye, i would greatly apppreciate it. Theres a lot more to life and im going to live it up, Good luck to everyone, gonna miss you all.

Best wishes, rob.

EDIT: not forever, most likely a few months until i get college stuff squared away, enjoy my senior year a little, and until football is over with----love all you guyssssss

btw: ill be coming into ts once in a while but i wont be in game, and ill also come onto forums couple times a week and do a little moderating----

In the words of arnold s. I'll be back!

Last edited by Rob l Gooms on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
henboy6
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.    Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:12 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
OO
OOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
xKage
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
xKage

PostSubject: Re: Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.    Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:54 pm

:,c
Back to top Go down
Wilderness
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.    Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:07 am

Wow.... Really hard to read this, your a legend man, been an awesome friend, I really dont know what to say bro. I hope we can talk one last time in game, just to say a final goodbye, but if not.. I wish you all the best man, you're an awesome guy, peace bro :'(
Back to top Go down
Taylin8
GFX Team
GFX Team
Taylin8

PostSubject: Re: Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.    Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:17 am

Nooo Sad </3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.    Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:02 pm

to Rob AKA Whopper.

I don't know what to say honestly. I did not expect this to happen AT ALL. i wish you all the best in life, and hope that everything works out for you (hoping that someday you will come back to RS, or at least in TS just to chit-chat a bit). Me and you go way back (DD days) and have always connected. Will miss you a tone, and have the up-most respect for you. Take care rob....

Bax51 AKA Warren AKA Bax AKA Boss.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.    Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob----Breaks my heart to write this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: Off-Topic :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: