Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Bored of rs TestkeBored of rs Trail2Bored of rs Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Bored of rs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

Bored of rs Empty
PostSubject: Bored of rs   Bored of rs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:16 pm

So yeah im really bored of rs atm im just bored of every single game that exists except for my lovely cod mw2 but i was just wondering f you guys also are bored of runescape and do you got any tips for me to make my runescape experience more fun? Best answer will win a prize Very Happy i already got a maxed melee acc with turm, ovls, kiln cape and all that good shit but yeah come at me with some tips Smile
Back to top Go down
Taylin8
GFX Team
GFX Team
Taylin8

Bored of rs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored of rs   Bored of rs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:18 pm

You could play mini games
You could hunt for stars
You could train construction (I find that fun)
You could pk (thats a thrill)
You could box

Aside from the point, you could play Minecraft (Its my other favorite game)

Hope this helps:)
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Bored of rs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored of rs   Bored of rs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 pm

im very bored of rs. Honestly before i found hosting really fun, but ive got very bored. Im going to max combat, get termoil, a nice dungeon in my house, etc.

Im going to stop hosting/betting, and skill.
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

Bored of rs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored of rs   Bored of rs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Real Cheese wrote:
im very bored of rs. Honestly before i found hosting really fun, but ive got very bored. Im going to max combat, get termoil, a nice dungeon in my house, etc.

That's what I did when loyale FC merged with cash.. Spent a good 300M on skills, got myself a rapier, turn and ovls, did lots of PvM and PvP.. Very fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

Bored of rs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored of rs   Bored of rs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks everyone for the tips, i do think im going to quit rs and start playing cod, got an offer to join a pretty famous clan (wP) so yeah i'll probably do like a huge giveaway.
Back to top Go down
henboy6
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

Bored of rs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored of rs   Bored of rs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:31 pm

personally i think i will quit rs if flowers get terminated. i love betting, i dont care if it cleans me i absolutely love it. i was pretty pissed tho when i lost 44m on a santa bet lol!
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Bored of rs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored of rs   Bored of rs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Zeldamatt wrote:
Real Cheese wrote:

That's what I did when loyale FC merged with cash.. Spent a good 300M on skills, got myself a rapier, turn and ovls, did lots of PvM and PvP.. Very fun Smile

Nicee sounds like a good idea for me! I just spent all my cash on new items, so i might need to make somemore before spending on new skills (or sell some items, blue h'ween, virtus etc.) but yeah, a week or so ago i did PvM (bandos) with Juan and it was really fun. Defiantly gonna get a rapier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bored of rs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored of rs   Bored of rs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored of rs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: RS Discussion :: General-
Jump to: