Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi TestkeHalo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Trail2Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi TestkeHalo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Trail2Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frostybridge

Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Empty
PostSubject: Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi   Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:31 am

hi guys Smile i've known halo bex for over 3 months, and i thought HE was a nice dude, but why he was talking to me, he was just trying to scamm me. he promised that he'd vouch for me and get me a free rank, just like HE did. Unfortunately, he scammed me while trusttrading, if i get refunded, that'd be nice, but the thing is: i really dont want this dude to scamm more in this fc, please derank him.
Video proof [cant post links yet] but my youtube channel is frostybridgers so u do y0utube . c0/// / user / [frostybridgers]

Frostybridge
``````
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi   Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

I don't know why people Trust Trade anyone - really - its a 100% risk - unless you know the person irl.

- sorry man, this was your own fault - I will look into this, but as I said before, Trust trading is NOT the way to go.

Back to top Go down
Frostybridge

PostSubject: Re: Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi   Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:13 pm

BAX51 wrote:
I don't know why people Trust Trade anyone - really - its a 100% risk - unless you know the person irl.

- sorry man, this was your own fault - I will look into this, but as I said before, Trust trading is NOT the way to go.

yeah im not trying to get refunded if trusttrading isn't refund worthy, but im just trying! to point out, that halo bex is a scammer and needs a derank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi   Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:14 pm

ok I will talk to Loyal and Godfather about this

- Thanks for telling us about this - sorry for your loss
Back to top Go down
Frostybridge

PostSubject: Re: Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi   Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:50 pm

BAX51 wrote:
ok I will talk to Loyal and Godfather about this

- Thanks for telling us about this - sorry for your loss
it really means alot Smile, im glad to help you guys get rid off your less trusted ranks Smile
ill immediatly take vid down if this is solved
~ Tom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi   Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Trust trading hasnt done anyone good in the past and a lot of thse kids who are receiving free ranks after helping out for like a week should really be looked at, well try and sort it out for you, Please get a hold of tony/loyale if you can and have them look at this. Thanks
-rob-
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi   Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:51 pm

There's no vid on the channel?
Back to top Go down
dGodfather
Owner
Owner
dGodfather

PostSubject: resolved   Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:17 pm

This issue was resolved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi   Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo bex scamming me my elysian and hi
Page 1 of 1