Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Glitchy Fight Kiln TestkeGlitchy Fight Kiln Trail2Glitchy Fight Kiln Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Glitchy Fight Kiln

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

Glitchy Fight Kiln Empty
PostSubject: Glitchy Fight Kiln   Glitchy Fight Kiln Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:29 pm

So pretty much today I decided to finally attempt the fight kiln. After getting to wave 36 and logging out, I decided to test out my skills on the beta first so I could practice without having to redo the whole kiln if I died. When I get to the final boss, after a few minutes he glitches out of the lava and stays there for the entire fight O_O

Also, I did finish the kiln on the beta and didn't even get a cape. They showed me the ending cutscene and then kicked me out of the kiln Sad

Glitchy Fight Kiln 2iv1b3k
Back to top Go down

Glitchy Fight Kiln Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitchy Fight Kiln   Glitchy Fight Kiln Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Least u have some experience now haha
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

Glitchy Fight Kiln Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitchy Fight Kiln   Glitchy Fight Kiln Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:14 am

I didn't do the whole thing on beta, in the real game I was at wave 36 (2nd to last wave) so I logged out and imported save on the beta. In the real RS I ended up finishing it and getting my kiln cape on my first attempt Smile It was kinda funny cause it was a 100% practice attempt, I had better gear banked for the actual attempt but didn't even need it.
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Glitchy Fight Kiln Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitchy Fight Kiln   Glitchy Fight Kiln Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 am

Congratz on the cape!!! I really want one too, what combat style did you use and how hard was it?
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

Glitchy Fight Kiln Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitchy Fight Kiln   Glitchy Fight Kiln Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:35 pm

My gear was bandos, nezzy, fury, rapier, arcane, barrows gloves and either dboots or ragefires (not sure) with a switch of ahrims top/bottom, arcane stream neck and polypore.

It was a total practice round but wasn't as hard as I expected (wasn't planning on actually finishing it first try). I had soa banked and tokkul-zo banked which are both things you should use to make the kiln easier. I didn't use them since I thought I would just practice first but I ended up finishing the whole thing.

I used a wave by wave vid guide which made the kiln take forever, almost ran out of overloads and renewals even though I brought 4 of each. I lost 2-3 restore flasks by logging to lobby to watch another guide and lost 3-4 brews and 3-4 restores from my familiar running out even with 3 extra pouches.

I screwed up a few times and got comboed like crazy a few times at the boss, but it was actually a lot easier than expected since I saved all of my constitution/restore/invulnerability crystals to the end, I had a brew and restore left over along with a few crystals.

It would be hard if you aren't good at prayer switching for jad though, since there are 7 jads in the kiln.
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Glitchy Fight Kiln Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitchy Fight Kiln   Glitchy Fight Kiln Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:27 pm

wow that sounds very hard honestly, but if you say its not to hard ill give it a try eventually. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

Glitchy Fight Kiln Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitchy Fight Kiln   Glitchy Fight Kiln Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Real Cheese wrote:
wow that sounds very hard honestly, but if you say its not to hard ill give it a try eventually. Thanks for the info.

Really the only requirements are decent stats and you should be confident in your prayer switching for jad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glitchy Fight Kiln Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitchy Fight Kiln   Glitchy Fight Kiln Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitchy Fight Kiln
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: RS Discussion :: General-
Jump to: