Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
have u ever wanted to be nice? Testkehave u ever wanted to be nice? Trail2have u ever wanted to be nice? Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
have u ever wanted to be nice? Testkehave u ever wanted to be nice? Trail2have u ever wanted to be nice? Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

have u ever wanted to be nice?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
weaponboy66
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

have u ever wanted to be nice? Empty
PostSubject: have u ever wanted to be nice?   have u ever wanted to be nice? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:26 pm

have u ever wanted to be nice and do a 500k fp with someone that was poor and rly wanted to fp.and then there like gf bank and u plant your first 3 and it looks like u are busting then u plant last 2 and u oak. Mad and u say rllly becouse u waisted a oak on a 500k fp and then the guy busts or something. for some reason its been happining to me wanted to see if im not alone Razz

im not the poor one btw Very Happy

[get a rank]

[never gamble again]

[be as helpful as i can be to others]

[reach 100m cash stack without gambling]
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

have u ever wanted to be nice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: have u ever wanted to be nice?   have u ever wanted to be nice? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:36 am

All the time. People come up, bet very low, I fp it for them, they lose, say gf bank and start explaining how the 300k they bet took them a week to get. Makes me feel bad Razz but they bet it.
Back to top Go down

have u ever wanted to be nice?
Page 1 of 1