Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
I am burt scammed me. TestkeI am burt scammed me. Trail2I am burt scammed me. Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
I am burt scammed me. TestkeI am burt scammed me. Trail2I am burt scammed me. Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

I am burt scammed me.

Go down 
+2
Prazo
Silverfin143
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverfin143
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

I am burt scammed me. Empty
PostSubject: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:32 am

We did two flower pokers me against him. but he didnt say his friend was playing so instead of him playing his friend started planting for him and one bet he got a full house and he counted it. Burt did not plant. I think it is unfair for him to plant and count it when its Burt Vs me not Burt his friend Vs me. its just not right...
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:18 am

got any proof?
Back to top Go down
Silverfin143
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 am

His friend was there to plant for him. But what are the chances of him telling the truth he was a troll. They both were like hurry up and bust already i dont wanna deal with you. He is proably mad from other incidents. But a lot of people said he scammed.. In poker do you ever see someone playing a hand for you? You play your own hand in poker why can't it be like that? why do I have to get scammed 36m burt scamming me again?
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:05 am

I asked you if you had any proof, do you or do you not?
Back to top Go down
Silverfin143
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:48 am

Erm no just witness but thats not right for that to happen but your gonna let it pass he has been scamming alot lately..
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Silverfin143 wrote:
Erm no just witness but thats not right for that to happen but your gonna let it pass he has been scamming alot lately..
im not going to let it pass but you must understand that im not in charge of solving things like this and whats the name of the witnesses?
Back to top Go down
Silverfin143
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Portemilio is my witness he saw it and can explain it to. and burts friend Mb8 but whats the chances of him ratting out his friend?
Back to top Go down
Silverfin143
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:27 pm

You can talk to Hot shot if you know him he got scammed by burt i just think i should get a refund from my 40m..
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Silverfin143 wrote:
You can talk to Hot shot if you know him he got scammed by burt i just think i should get a refund from my 40m..
Yeah but have you ever seen anyone get refunded without proof? Sorry but 1 witness wont get you far.
Back to top Go down
Silverfin143
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm

You said you were not gonna let this pass burt has scammed. Im not askinf for a rf im asking for us to again.
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Silverfin143 wrote:
You said you were not gonna let this pass burt has scammed. Im not askinf for a rf im asking for us to again.
im sorry that you got scammed but theres nothing i can do about it, you'll have to talk to tony/loyale to get it solved.
Back to top Go down
Silverfin143
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:21 pm

All tony says is "work it out"
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Silverfin143 wrote:
All tony says is "work it out"
I'll talk to him when he gets on dw but you're going to need some proof too, 1 witness isnt enough proof to me but like i said, its not up to me.
Back to top Go down
Silverfin143
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:28 pm

How about 4 witnesses Gupe, porty, Veronka, bustallday
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Silverfin143 wrote:
How about 4 witnesses Gupe, porty, Veronka, bustallday
Yeah if all of them can testify thats pretty good proof.
Back to top Go down
Silverfin143
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi there. I was brought to this thread by a person who shall remain nameless.

If you say Gupe has proof for this that is all I need. If you can please provide Grupe this thread, I'll look into this further.

Thanks for posting your dispute.
Back to top Go down
Wilderness
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Hey. I did not see this wager but I kind of helped out with sorting it out after it happened. Burt did get his friend to plant for him as he admitted to it. I don't have any kind of proof and I also know silver and burt don't either, but I do know that burt's friend did in fact plant for him, which i find is unfair on silver's part tbh.

Wild

Last edited by Wilderness on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
5ten

5ten

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Last edited by 5ten on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverfin143
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:36 pm

See? burt did infact do this but he counted the ones that his friend planted he didnt count his but on the secound he counted his friends but he did not plant one single flower. They were like hurry up and bust already. why would a host do such a thing... they shouldnt want the player to lose just say Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
3zeal/bustallday
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 pm

not only did i see burt scam silver but i also seen him so yolo 20m. but anyway burt had not confirmed with his frend tht he could take plant. but if his frend would have busted im 100 percent sure he would of said no im planting. and when oh haro der did their drop party 2 days ago he was in the fc hosting as a gen >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Ok, I will bring this to Loyales' or tonys' attention.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Wowser8

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:00 pm

this is burt and silverfin you are a dirty lier.

I told u i was having my friend plant for me one bet before the 36m pot and you were fine with it. He planted tied your 1p and then rp'd and i won. I asked you before and said f8n is going to plant for me and you said ok. After that bet you bet 20m for the 36m pot i said f8n was planting for me and you started to plant the same time f8n did. f8n got full house and for some reason you say thats unfair and i scammed you 40m? If i would ever scam i would take your money and log out but I have never scammed anyone and never will. I hate how your trying to take advantage of tonys kindness by lieng about what happened and making it look like i pulled some bullshit on you, because i didnt i told you what was happening and you didnt object. if f8n would have busted you would not have made this thread. you would have happily taken the 36m i would have traded you and not have said that this was an unfair way of calling a wager, which its not.

Your a lier

Love, Burt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Thanks for your post burt.

this thread will now be locked.

Please take screens' of your bets to have proof. You should always take screens of your bets - ALONG WITH THE HOSTS. This will be a concern that I will bring up with Loyale and hopefully make it a rule that all hosts have to take screens are their bets.

Perfect example is this thread. To have a wager dispute you need proof...and hosts can post their screen of the dispute of hand. would make everything 100% easier and quicker to resolve.

Thanks for your dispute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am burt scammed me.   I am burt scammed me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am burt scammed me.
Page 1 of 1