Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Thank You Everyone! TestkeThank You Everyone! Trail2Thank You Everyone! Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Thank You Everyone!

Go down 
+3
Prazo
5ten
xLucky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xLucky
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
xLucky

Thank You Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Everyone!   Thank You Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:07 pm

I finally did it, i got to my goal of getting my very first Party Hat! And i couldn't have done it without all of you! I'd like to thank everyone that's don drop parties (before i was ranked) and everyone that has ever wagered on me (after i was ranked). I'd also like to thank Lj/Drip In Gold for lending me the last little bit that i needed to buy the phat!

Thank You Everyone! Phat10

Thank you everyone!
Back to top Go down
5ten

5ten

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Everyone!   Thank You Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Awesome!!! Super excited for you man that's great. cheers
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Everyone!   Thank You Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Holy shit man im jelly, big gratz Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Everyone!   Thank You Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Congrats on your Achievement!

note: should of been Green >.<
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Everyone!   Thank You Everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Congrats man, you earned that shit.
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Everyone!   Thank You Everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Didnt you say Yellow was your favorite? why didnt you just save up for that Razz
Back to top Go down

Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
☆

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Everyone!   Thank You Everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:52 am

Congratulations X Lucky! Now try to get a phat set =D
Back to top Go down
xLucky
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
xLucky

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Everyone!   Thank You Everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Sold it and payed back Lj the money =P Don't like being in debt. Anyways i'm saving up for a yellow now =]
Back to top Go down
Taylin8
GFX Team
GFX Team
Taylin8

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Everyone!   Thank You Everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:49 pm

gratz!
Back to top Go down

Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
☆

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Everyone!   Thank You Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:34 pm

xLucky wrote:
Sold it and payed back Lj the money =P Don't like being in debt. Anyways i'm saving up for a yellow now =]

AWW :C gl getting yellow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Everyone!   Thank You Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank You Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: RS Discussion :: General-
Jump to: