Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Hen Race's ya'll :D TestkeHen Race's ya'll :D Trail2Hen Race's ya'll :D Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Hen Race's ya'll :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
3zeal/bustallday
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

Hen Race's ya'll :D Empty
PostSubject: Hen Race's ya'll :D   Hen Race's ya'll :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Q. What are hen races.
A. hen races are a very fun game
Rule 1. Be their at 6:15 pm eastern time thursday (tomarrow)
Rule 2. these take place at alkharid world 4 bring raceng boots.
(These race's are not for cheaters. therefor no weight re-dooseng items/and or energy pots which is why we do them ftp)
rule 3. this is a 5 minute race.
rule 3.5. these are not really rules.XD
ok so guys u must buy in to the race with 200k. the winner of the race gets the total amount of the race buy in's @ 80 percent. the other 20 goes to drop partys.
Q. How do i get involved. A.trade me 500k. and say ''hen races''.
Q. What if i miss the hen race's. A. im sorry if u miss out. but you made a comitmant and a buy in. i will not be abdle to refund as the money will be spent as it happens. Hope to see you all their!
Back to top Go down

Hen Race's ya'll :D
Page 1 of 1