Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
This fc is a fucking mess TestkeThis fc is a fucking mess Trail2This fc is a fucking mess Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
This fc is a fucking mess TestkeThis fc is a fucking mess Trail2This fc is a fucking mess Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

This fc is a fucking mess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

This fc is a fucking mess Empty
PostSubject: This fc is a fucking mess   This fc is a fucking mess Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Fuck all of you scammers:
Fuck you Im Lisa
Fuck you Portemilio
Fuck you Fame is Good
Fuck you I Am Burt
Fuck you 2D7
Fuck all of you. Im on the edge of quitting because of all the scammers we have in our fc, tony if you even see this derank everyone (including me) and start from scratch and make people earn their rank and then pay for it like Loyale did.
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: This fc is a fucking mess   This fc is a fucking mess Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:49 pm

My bad.
Back to top Go down

Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
☆

PostSubject: Re: This fc is a fucking mess   This fc is a fucking mess Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:34 pm

omfg they scammed?! WTH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: This fc is a fucking mess   This fc is a fucking mess Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Add Owner to the list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This fc is a fucking mess   This fc is a fucking mess Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Due to language infractions im going to have to lock this thread, however i will say that we have defidently lost some leadership, im not active with the fc, loyale is gone, bax is inactive like myself and wilderness can only do so much, some things need to be straightened out but the lack of knowledge of those being ranked is hurting the fc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This fc is a fucking mess   This fc is a fucking mess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This fc is a fucking mess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: RS Discussion :: General-
Jump to: