Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ TestkeSaying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ Trail2Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ TestkeSaying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ Trail2Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/

Go down 
+2
kingrainbow
Terran It Up
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Terran It Up
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ Empty
PostSubject: Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/   Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:26 pm

<20:21:47> "Muzl(Duffy)": Ok well I'd like to get it out of the way first and summarize after, I'm quitting. It’s been a ton of fun with you guys and have grown to be (what I hope) very good friends with a lot of you, you know who you guys are, but I'm quitting for a lot of reasons. First off Runescape is taking a lot of time out of studying and doing homework that I need to be doing during my junior year to get into Carnegie Mellon (where I want to go) along with seeing my girlfriend who sometimes I prioritize behind this which scares me. Second, Runescape is taking a lot of money, if I had spent all my time in RS working I would have made tens of thousands of dollars while on Runescape over my 7 year career I'm pretty sure I've spent over a grand. Third, I came into this fc with the goal to make friends, which I've done, and to get trusted, which I've sort of done. Not very many people would trust me with their banks as I would to them which I find reasonable but upsetting because I must have done something wrong. What I find
<20:21:59> "Muzl(Duffy)": especially scary is that I came into the fc after being trusted 27b by my friend and no intention of scamming to contemplating scamming if I had been able to hold the 4b pot of Mo’s. This scares me; I do not want my morals to be compromised like that. I really have come to like a lot of you guys a lot and still may come on the TeamSpeak every once in a while to talk and give you updates and stuff. I would like to say thank you to Tony who ranked me and trusted me which I greatly appreciate and all my other chat mates who have mostly (looking at you: Lisa, Fame, Port) been really awesome people. I’m going to upload all of my “highlights” of the friends chat (a lot being of tonight) and hope you guys will put them into a promo for the chat. You guys are awesome and I hope I can stay in
<20:22:09> "Muzl(Duffy)": touch with you guys. Please copy and paste this to all of the hosts that go in TeamSpeak Terren and Aiden, especially the Alex’s, Chris, Juan, Ironik, Dylan, others I’m surely forgetting, and definitely Tony. I hope you guys have no hard feelings towards me or won’t judge me poorly for what I’ve said here and hope you guys remember me as a legit good guys… But I can’t tell you what to think so, good luck in life and in RS and may the odds be forever in your favor :p
Back to top Go down
kingrainbow

PostSubject: Muzl here.   Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Muzl/BeconOfhope/KingRainbow here :p I've had a lot of names and what I think a lot of friends along with what I'm certain was a lot of great times but I'm quitting because of (see reasons above). Peace guys, and have great lives.
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/   Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:35 pm

damn man /: Imma miss you bro.
Back to top Go down
xLucky
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
xLucky

PostSubject: Re: Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/   Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:59 pm

It's deffinately going to be different without you around, I wish the best for you, and i'm gonna miss you!
Back to top Go down
kingrainbow

PostSubject: And guys remember   Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:25 pm

FRIENDS > PIXELS
Back to top Go down
99brigada99

PostSubject: Re: Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/   Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:47 pm

gonna miss u bro u were really helpful to the fc always replied when i asked u something or pmed u gonna miss u Crying or Very sad hope you do well in school and hope you are happy where ever u are.
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/   Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Ehhh tl;dr . Understandable though, lots of respect for you man. Good luck in life, we'll miss ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/   Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying farewell to BeconofHope (Muzl) :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: Off-Topic :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: