Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Back to posting (and wow) TestkeBack to posting (and wow) Trail2Back to posting (and wow) Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Back to posting (and wow) TestkeBack to posting (and wow) Trail2Back to posting (and wow) Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Back to posting (and wow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

Back to posting (and wow) Empty
PostSubject: Back to posting (and wow)   Back to posting (and wow) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:29 am

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I'm in Netherlands at the moment. I'm picking up a good Internet connection, but once I settle in to our new residence I'll be able to spend a good amount of time on here. WOW THOUGH, I'm glad to see such an open response from the community, 70 posts within one day... Although that seems like a bit too much, I have to respect your willingness to help out the clan. Thank you, and I'll now be checking out ALL FORUM POSTS Smile
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Back to posting (and wow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to posting (and wow)   Back to posting (and wow) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 am

Back to posting (and wow) 21704221

^^Nuff said. xD
Back to top Go down

Back to posting (and wow)
Page 1 of 1