Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
If you need math help... talk to me ;) TestkeIf you need math help... talk to me ;) Trail2If you need math help... talk to me ;) Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
If you need math help... talk to me ;) TestkeIf you need math help... talk to me ;) Trail2If you need math help... talk to me ;) Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

If you need math help... talk to me ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jstrynhrtme
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

If you need math help... talk to me ;) Empty
PostSubject: If you need math help... talk to me ;)   If you need math help... talk to me ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:26 pm

I can help you in anything algebra and under... Sorry took pre-cal with a stupid teacher and didnt learn anything. I can also help a little in sciences but thats another story... So just let me know if you need any help and id be happy to be of assisstance Smile
Back to top Go down
12paintball1
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: If you need math help... talk to me ;)   If you need math help... talk to me ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:14 pm

well could you help me with BC Calculus?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
12paintball1
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: If you need math help... talk to me ;)   If you need math help... talk to me ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:15 pm

hahah im just messing bro also Im able to help anyone Calculus and under just an fyi
Back to top Go down
Jstrynhrtme
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: If you need math help... talk to me ;)   If you need math help... talk to me ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Lol well ive graduated high school and about to start college... Gonna have to take calculus but im extremely good with any algebra Wink haha
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: If you need math help... talk to me ;)   If you need math help... talk to me ;) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:16 pm

i dont need help with math i can use a caculator Smile
Back to top Go down
Dixe Normus
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: If you need math help... talk to me ;)   If you need math help... talk to me ;) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:30 pm

12paintball1 wrote:
well could you help me with BC Calculus?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you need math help... talk to me ;)   If you need math help... talk to me ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you need math help... talk to me ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: Off-Topic :: Homework Help-
Jump to: