Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
What happened to the dfg? TestkeWhat happened to the dfg? Trail2What happened to the dfg? Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
What happened to the dfg? TestkeWhat happened to the dfg? Trail2What happened to the dfg? Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

What happened to the dfg?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

What happened to the dfg? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the dfg?   What happened to the dfg? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Is this completely dead? I want to continue it but the mods arent letting me continue it so whats up with that?
Back to top Go down

Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
☆

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the dfg?   What happened to the dfg? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Loyale quitted for school. The person on Loyale's account is his friend he tells me. So... Idk
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the dfg?   What happened to the dfg? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Le Rock | Wagering wrote:
Loyale quitted for school. The person on Loyale's account is his friend he tells me. So... Idk
yep i know but of you look at the dfg thread he edited it after he quit and said he'll dom them all for this month but my question was if the dfg's over or if its coming back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the dfg?   What happened to the dfg? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 pm

With School started everything has been VERY hard to get together.

example(s): The Daily Forum Giveaway. The first Clan Event. And My 2M Giveaway every second day.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Note: I will try to do a DFG once in awhile - so keep checking forums to find the DFG question somewhere on the forums!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the dfg?   What happened to the dfg? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to the dfg?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loyale :: RS Discussion :: General-
Jump to: