Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. TestkeQuiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. Trail2Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. TestkeQuiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. Trail2Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. Empty
PostSubject: Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it.   Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Im quiting guys cya. Irl things came up. BYEEEEEEE LOVE U GUYSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it.   Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Cya. Most likely quitting to. Owner scammed my bank.
Back to top Go down
weaponboy66
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it.   Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:50 pm

pce bro come on sometimes thoe : Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dGodfather
Owner
Owner
dGodfather

PostSubject: please reply   Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:23 am

Real Cheese wrote:
Cya. Most likely quitting to. Owner scammed my bank.

how did owner scam your bank
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it.   Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 am

He told me he needed another trust trade for a video, ive done it for him in the past, we both gave eachother trust trades in the past. He said he had a 3.6b pot theday before, I trusted him previously, so I did a big trust trade with him. I trust traded 747m with him. He said he was lagging, then logged out and left team speak. I thought he was joking, or lagging so I waited 10 mins or so. He never came back. Later in the day he came back acting like he had no clue what happend.

I have a vid, but like an idiot i started it late, when he was starting to act suspicous. Still enough proof though. Also anyone in team speak with me or in Come bet me at the time was watching/heard it happen.
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it.   Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:30 pm

damn :C tony remeber give 150m to no20 and another the rest on d2m3 and buy a santa for it with the money Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it.   Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiting Cya Guys Its Hard But I gotta live with it.
Page 1 of 1