Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Everyone quitting / Fc dying TestkeEveryone quitting / Fc dying Trail2Everyone quitting / Fc dying Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Everyone quitting / Fc dying TestkeEveryone quitting / Fc dying Trail2Everyone quitting / Fc dying Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Everyone quitting / Fc dying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Everyone quitting / Fc dying Empty
PostSubject: Everyone quitting / Fc dying   Everyone quitting / Fc dying Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:42 am

So many people are quiting /: Also our fc is dying, all our regular betters are getting cleaned /: us hosts need to do more frequent dps, and hope to get new betters. Also something imortant about dps is we need to make sure we get aloot of people, no more settling for 30-40 people in the fc. We can have multiple trains, more smaller dps, etc. Also using other worlds then hopping back to W18 works. We just need to figure out how to expand the fc.

My plan is that each host does atleast 2 dps per week, consodering we have like 15-20 ranks thats like 4-6 a day. They dont have to be massive, 5-10m dps work fine.

If that doesnt work, we might have to use legit one tactics; Drop 2-4m every 10-20 mins.
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone quitting / Fc dying   Everyone quitting / Fc dying Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Yeah but we have poor fucking greedy hosts like bustallday never donates a single gp and always comes up with excuses not to donate, bust for derank
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Everyone quitting / Fc dying   Everyone quitting / Fc dying Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:25 pm

I wouldnt consider our hosts to greedy, more of a lack of organization. We all know your general dislike of bustallday Razz
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone quitting / Fc dying   Everyone quitting / Fc dying Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Real Cheese wrote:
I wouldnt consider our hosts to greedy, more of a lack of organization. We all know your general dislike of bustallday Razz
maybe but some people (like bustallday) are actually greedy but i dont agree with the statement that the fc is dying because we had a good chunk of people in the fc today without a drop party, and yes i hate bustallday for many reasons Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone quitting / Fc dying   Everyone quitting / Fc dying Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:50 pm

lol u two are the only ones active on forums
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone quitting / Fc dying   Everyone quitting / Fc dying Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:52 am

Rob l Gooms wrote:
lol u two are the only ones active on forums
wouldnt call us active but you're not doing anything to make it active, i dont see why you're a mod...
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Everyone quitting / Fc dying   Everyone quitting / Fc dying Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:28 pm

yeah we are /: i love the forums, and innactivity has nothing to do with him Prazo, no offence
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: Everyone quitting / Fc dying   Everyone quitting / Fc dying Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Real Cheese wrote:
yeah we are /: i love the forums, and innactivity has nothing to do with him Prazo, no offence
ik but like every mod on this forums is inactive i dont see why they are mods if they're not doing anything...
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Everyone quitting / Fc dying   Everyone quitting / Fc dying Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Prazo wrote:
Real Cheese wrote:
ik but like every mod on this forums is inactive i dont see why they are mods if they're not doing anything...

Thats like saying no one uses the forums so why have forums if no one uses it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone quitting / Fc dying   Everyone quitting / Fc dying Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:34 pm

um well bax and i are mods because we go way back with loyale, but now that loyale is gone we dont really have anything to do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone quitting / Fc dying   Everyone quitting / Fc dying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone quitting / Fc dying
Page 1 of 1