Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
To anyone who still checks up on this forum TestkeTo anyone who still checks up on this forum Trail2To anyone who still checks up on this forum Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
To anyone who still checks up on this forum TestkeTo anyone who still checks up on this forum Trail2To anyone who still checks up on this forum Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

To anyone who still checks up on this forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

To anyone who still checks up on this forum Empty
PostSubject: To anyone who still checks up on this forum   To anyone who still checks up on this forum Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Man, I miss the fun times I've had with this game, and community. I've been thinking about it a lot, and wish runescape 3 was never released. I remember all the drop parties, and big pots that kept us/me entertained. It was fun gambling with you guys, and just hanging out. Didn't expect this site to still be up. I doubt there will be a response.
Back to top Go down

To anyone who still checks up on this forum
Page 1 of 1