Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Improving the citadel TestkeImproving the citadel Trail2Improving the citadel Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Improving the citadel TestkeImproving the citadel Trail2Improving the citadel Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Improving the citadel

Go down 
+4
Loyale
Fantasy Lost
12paintball1
henboy6
8 posters
AuthorMessage
henboy6
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

Improving the citadel Empty
PostSubject: Improving the citadel   Improving the citadel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Now to improve a citadel we need resources. lets say if we get a certain amount of resources then loyale will host a party with free gambling games for all the contributers, lets say like if you do 100% of the resources you get 2m worth of gambling credits and 50% 1m and so on
Back to top Go down
12paintball1
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Improving the citadel   Improving the citadel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:40 pm

I actually kind of like that idea although it may be hard to keep track...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: Improving the citadel   Improving the citadel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:41 pm

i worked on the citadel awhile ago but no one really wanted to help me so i just kinda gave up. It'd be nice to see people working on it though
Back to top Go down
henboy6
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: Improving the citadel   Improving the citadel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:05 pm

you cant work on it alone, it resets every week. if we work together we can make one badass citadel
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: Improving the citadel   Improving the citadel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:43 am

I have decided that we are going to re-open the citadel this coming Saturday. (Might be subject to 1-2 days change.)

I will plan some clan-only giveaways accordingly, thanks for the feedback. :p
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: Improving the citadel   Improving the citadel Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:41 pm

I'm more than willing to do this, I don't have anything better to do so I might as well keep myself busy working on the Citadel when I can.
Great Idea man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mithrilbet
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
Mithrilbet

PostSubject: Re: Improving the citadel   Improving the citadel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:37 am

I agree with this, also, can we move up a couple of tiers? I'm 90 fishing and would love to get some resources for the citadel Smile
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: Improving the citadel   Improving the citadel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:18 pm

i agree but more people will be needed :/
Back to top Go down
2D7
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
2D7

PostSubject: Re: Improving the citadel   Improving the citadel Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:11 pm

i wish i could help but have no membership atm..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improving the citadel   Improving the citadel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improving the citadel
Page 1 of 1