Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Citadel Event for the weekend? TestkeCitadel Event for the weekend? Trail2Citadel Event for the weekend? Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Citadel Event for the weekend? TestkeCitadel Event for the weekend? Trail2Citadel Event for the weekend? Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Citadel Event for the weekend?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

Citadel Event for the weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Citadel Event for the weekend?   Citadel Event for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:11 pm

I want to see this citadel get upgraded maybe during the festivities of the weekend we can have part of the event after the finishing of the citadel for the week? Let me know what you guys think cheers
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Citadel Event for the weekend?   Citadel Event for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:18 pm

I agree totaly. I really want to upgrade our citidel and the event hope fully will get more people to help. Maybe loyale can do something to get more people to help in the citidel. cheers
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: Citadel Event for the weekend?   Citadel Event for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:24 pm

I sure hope so I did my part earlier with prophase and rephlects but not many people seemed to show up sadly No
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Citadel Event for the weekend?   Citadel Event for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:49 pm

never helped out in any citidels, time to put myself to work i suppose Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citadel Event for the weekend?   Citadel Event for the weekend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Citadel Event for the weekend?
Page 1 of 1