Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. TestkeNew tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Trail2New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. TestkeNew tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Trail2New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.

Go down 
+6
Zeldamatt
CPX-R
Fantasy Lost
Loyale
DELETED
One Century
10 posters
AuthorMessage
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Empty
PostSubject: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Just wondering on your though about the all new rare item (or soon to be rare in a week). Could it be a new Party Hat, or is Jagec not ok with yet another discontinued item (although it IS going to be discontinued).
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:51 pm

My opion but it looks stupid. I woulndt wan to wear it.
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 pm

"before taking its place as a rare prize on the wheel throughout the summer months,"

It won't be discontinued, but the prices still might rise. :p
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Loyale wrote:
"before taking its place as a rare prize on the wheel throughout the summer months,"

That's just what I though, "Throughout the summer months"... Meaning after summer it wont be there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Owner Of W18 wrote:
Loyale wrote:

That's just I though, "Throughout the summer months"... Meaning after summer it wont be there anymore.

Could be!

Let's hope so, I really would like a new rare to invest in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Loyale wrote:
Owner Of W18 wrote:
Loyale wrote:

That's just I though, "Throughout the summer months"... Meaning after summer it wont be there anymore.

Could be!

I wouldnt invest the rare I dont think many people will bother to buy my opinion but it doesnt look good at all.
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:58 pm

D2M3 wrote:
Loyale wrote:
Owner Of W18 wrote:
Loyale wrote:

Could be!

I wouldnt invest the rare I dont think many people will bother to buy my opinion but it doesnt look good at all.

I guess we'll have to see how it all evens out.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:50 pm

personally i think it was just another ploy to try to get people to buy more spins giving more money to jagex. just like the f2p zombie monkeys dropping medium lamps that only members could use lol
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:11 pm

the only good thing about the fish masks/helms is that they will one day be valuable... it might be 1m now but it can me 30m in the future
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:21 pm

I don't think Jagex is planning on releasing any new discontinued items anytime soon, not sure why everyone thinks that the fish mask will be rare soon.

IMO I wouldn't bother getting it anyway, it looks pretty stupid too. Some people are just looking too hard for ways to make bank.
Back to top Go down
Jstrynhrtme
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:04 pm

I actually hope they rise... I mean it was only 2M so i bought one just in case :p... So if they do rise to the price of santas or h'ween masks... Crossing my fingers for phats Razz then ill have that extra money but otherwise... oh well its like 15 min of work lol
Back to top Go down
d3lirious

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:02 am

so i just got a fish mask from the sof should i sell it now or keep it in hopes it goes up?
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:12 am

It's funny because everyone is saying that it looks stupid (I agree with that statement), but Jagex said "Not only will this mask look awesome, but it will benefit you as well." Or something around those lines... Silly Jagex, Tricks are for kids! ;D
Back to top Go down
henboy6
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:59 am

tbh im kinda mad. They started at like 4m and made there way to 2m and i bought it around 3m and now im stuck. cant really affor to lose the 1m
Back to top Go down
Dixe Normus
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:59 pm

D2M3 wrote:
My opion but it looks stupid. I woulndt wan to wear it.
Back to top Go down
henboy6
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:10 am

Owner Of W18 wrote:
D2M3 wrote:
Loyale wrote:
Owner Of W18 wrote:
Loyale wrote:

Could be!

I guess we'll have to see how it all evens out.

i got nothing to say, i just wnated to continue this ridiculously long line of quotes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.   New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New tradable Item of the Squeel Of Neptune.
Page 1 of 1