Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Testkeatm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Trail2atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Testkeatm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Trail2atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank?

Go down 
+3
Mithrilbet
secret joe1
nono square
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Empty
PostSubject: atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank?   atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Just wonder because i want to get in on this and try to make bank with only betting Razz
Back to top Go down
secret joe1

PostSubject: 10m flipping   atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:07 pm

I just started flipping 2 weeks ago with 10M and i'm up to 31M cash pile right now and some of the best items i found were cannonballs, glories law runes. just keep looking around you'll find some good ones.
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank?   atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:58 pm

thx man im gonna look into it.
Back to top Go down
Mithrilbet
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
Mithrilbet

PostSubject: Re: atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank?   atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Some great items are :
Amulet of glory
Dragon boots
Whips
Torag's
Dharok's
and if you have the patience:
Armadyl chestplate's
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank?   atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:26 am

oh another good thing to flip is blue phats.
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank?   atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:13 pm

real cheese but usually they do not sell in the ge since the street price if I'm correct is around 3b
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank?   atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:59 pm

blue, as u can see i said 10m max lol if i could get a blue id be fine Razz
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank?   atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Lol i was completely kidding. I know flipping rares is great but i wasnt accually suggesting it Razz
Back to top Go down
FREEtoALL

FREEtoALL

PostSubject: Re: atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank?   atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:09 pm

you could try bgs but for the smaller items, steel bars, shark, glory(4), lobster, canonballs, canaon stes, and many more!!
hope you get on well with merchanting/flipping tongue
Back to top Go down
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

PostSubject: Re: atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank?   atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:43 pm

I always make about 50k profit in about 5 minutes when flipping with abyssal whips. They are extremely fast buy/sell speeds but sometimes there can be a low profit margins and another downside is that the limit is only 10 I'm afraid. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank?   atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

atm what is best item to flip with a 10m bank?
Page 1 of 1