Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
GG Bank, im officially quitting TestkeGG Bank, im officially quitting Trail2GG Bank, im officially quitting Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
GG Bank, im officially quitting TestkeGG Bank, im officially quitting Trail2GG Bank, im officially quitting Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

GG Bank, im officially quitting

Go down 
+7
One Century
2D7
DELETED
bigbruiser61
WhiteFlowers
CPX-R
Get luckyy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Get luckyy
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Get luckyy

GG Bank, im officially quitting Empty
PostSubject: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Hey guys, Get luckyy here

i just want you all to know that im quitting and my lil cousin is taking over my account.
i hope the best for you all and im giving this forum account to him aswell.
Also goodluck at the giveaways and drop party's im going to miss runescape, especially the fc too.
Well goodgame bank and goodgame rs, i was going to quit soon anyways because they're ruining the game anyways.
And i'll never make my 200m bank back anyways..

Love and respect from me,
Goodfight runescape.. Goodfight u took 1 years of time from me.
:l
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Sad don't leave u can make your money back
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:12 pm

dont leavvvee luckyyyy i've been cleaned so many times!!! im at 50m right now from 500k, must admit it's been a miserable week or 2 but it's great and u will win and rebuild again!
Back to top Go down
bigbruiser61

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:23 pm

think of all the good times we had together...
o wait i dont know u
we didnt even get to know eachother! No
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Aww darn sucks man but i really think you should come back.
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:47 pm

im joining luckyy on this shit, went from 500k to 80m, then in an hour 80m to 1.8m, fuck this shit
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:52 pm

come on flowers
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:05 pm

its fucking bullshit dude
Back to top Go down
2D7
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
2D7

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:54 pm

You shouldn't quit.. You should come back anddefinately try harder to get abck your 200m
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:13 pm

dude trust me what happened to u is not that bad... about 2 weeks ago i got phi shed for 63m... i had 0 gp nothing left... i got my bank up to 38m lost it all... i then made it lall back and asked a host on legit one to exchange it for cash... he ends up planting a flower and says bl and no rf... i then got full bandos steads fury and ornament, and a dragon full helm lost it all I'm down to 7m cash now.... its easy to get it back don't quit i haven't
Back to top Go down
Get luckyy
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Get luckyy

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:30 pm

I Got cleaned for around 500m total (like 9 times) and got hacked for around 400-600m (around 4 times) i dont know why, it's just unfair how ppl make money its just like its ruined if ur poor u make little amounts of money and if ur rich u get like 50m bets and win them so u make around 200m a hour or lose 200m a hour i even asked for some refund of the bet i did at loyale and i only got like 4% of my bet back, i rage betted because i lost claws to an 1 itemer. and i even said i wasnt so sure but il check it out today if i make my bank back to atleast 10m i won't quit on you guys.. But like really if u rage u don't know what you are doing so i just did that stuff and just didnt hope for the best i was so focussed on quitting.
Back to top Go down
Get luckyy
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Get luckyy

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:30 pm

CPX-R wrote:
dude trust me what happened to u is not that bad... about 2 weeks ago i got phi shed for 63m... i had 0 gp nothing left... i got my bank up to 38m lost it all... i then made it lall back and asked a host on legit one to exchange it for cash... he ends up planting a flower and says bl and no rf... i then got full bandos steads fury and ornament, and a dragon full helm lost it all I'm down to 7m cash now.... its easy to get it back don't quit i haven't
I know its easy but it takes so much time and it sucks bro Sad
Back to top Go down
Get luckyy
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Get luckyy

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Loved the great reactions of every single one of you tho
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:35 pm

lucky funny thing is if u quit or at least try to i will come to ur house and strap u to a chair and get a huge tv so u can watch me play rs so u get back into... really if you have played for like a year plus like why quit... u put so much time into at least try to get what u put into it back... don't lie u did have a whole lot of fun with everyone in this fc and ur other friends.... Bottom line is don't quit its rellly not worth it because u can't get back the time u put into it
Back to top Go down
Get luckyy
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Get luckyy

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Your kinda right there but i've tried so many times im on rs now just to check some stuff out etcetera, but like im speachless myself because i dont want to quit but its like i have to.. i've got nothing to do on this game atm..
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:52 am

It happens... I've been scammed 200m+, as for getting hacked you should be careful what websites you go on. I'm trying to give you friendly advice. Quit of you want, but keep in mind you're leaving the best RuneScape community out there, you can advertise for money. Take care and I wish you the best man Smile
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 am

when then find something I'm only 90 combat but i do bosses and stuff its fun... add me we can do it some time with like 3 others that are like my same level...
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:31 pm

It's impossible to quit RS it's worse than drugs.
Back to top Go down
Get luckyy
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Get luckyy

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:05 pm

haha omy god u really are convincing me to stay :O <3
Back to top Go down
Get luckyy
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Get luckyy

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 pm

kay really cleaned now gg runescape im really quitting now cya all gl in game my acc name is datrolldat password is f**dm3B**ch figure out the ** and the acc is urs,.
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Just saw this now,

I would really appreciate it if you didn't quit.

I know it's hard to believe coming from a gambling chat owner, but just remember that I wasn't always one.

Money doesn't mean very much in this game. You can have a lot fun doing things without anything at all.

My personal favorite: Get some vengeance runes (if you can't afford this, ask me and I will get you some), go around and punch people in the wild and try to get a ko off vengeance. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Get luckyy
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Get luckyy

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 pm

i am going to be real honest with you now, i was waiting for my membership to like end so i can have peace with it and i bet my last money i made (5M) to i thought metaphase so i wouldnt return, as soon as i came on (here is the shit part) i go on non member world with 2 spins and i get a lucky spin.. like loll really?
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:50 pm

bro dont quit i get cleaned every day and make it back some how. dont give up on us!
Back to top Go down
Get luckyy
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Get luckyy

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:09 pm

IM NOT GOING TO QUIT HURRAYYY!
Best reason i got is that my wrist is broken and my best reason to quit was cleanage or something like that.
So i took my reason for granted and im not quitting!~!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mithrilbet
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
Mithrilbet

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Honestly, rage quitting doesn't solve your problems. All you people have got to do is make a goal. Bet a couple of gp, and stop once your at that goal, or stop once you've lost a specific amount. The other day I was down 15m I decided, why not, rage bet, and I lost it all. This week, I set a goal at 50m and got it, but lost 15m to. I made 35m from nothing and it's useless to be raging because remember, what goes around comes around and good karma will eventually find its way towards you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GG Bank, im officially quitting   GG Bank, im officially quitting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GG Bank, im officially quitting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next